hospital-updated pg 1

annem

Reaction score
i just spend hours in hospital :( went for my normal midwife appointment and i had a drop of blood before i went in so told her. She sent me straight to hospital and they did lots of tests-internal, bloods, urine but baby was moving the whole time and with a strong heartbeat. Though they have given me steroids and i have to go back tomo for more (they tried to keep me in but did not see the point). the steroids will help her lungs develop in case she comes early but i feel ok. They kept asking if i felt contrations! Please stay where you are baby :pray:

they were great and did say they were being on the safe side

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE

-just back from hospital, had my 2 nd steriod injection which was better as they did in my bum which was less painful than my leg.

They think all is ok but have told me to pack my hospital bag just in case.

Baby is moving a lot and a little lower but all is hopefully fine. Keep your fingers crossed for me please!!

aww hun, keep your feet up and chill out, hope baby stays where it is.x

:hug: :hug: :hug:
Thats awful for you, but at least they were thorough
:hug: :hug: :hug:

if you get even a trace of blood in 2nd tri, does that mean you should always call your dr/midwife?

omg thats awful im sorry for the bad day youve had :( :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

well at least you know if (gods forbid it doesnt :pray: :pray: :pray: ) if you LO come early you've had the steriods to help her..

Just be very restful... don't do much.. Bleeding in 2nd tri doesn't mean you will have the baby early... it could be that the baby has kicked the placenta hard, or its low lying and maybe you did too much the other day... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

its best to always see your midwife just incase...

xx hope she stays there.. little monkey

Hope everything is ok with u and bubs!!! Dont do anything just put ur feet up and take it easy. At least they did something hear so many stories where the hospital doesnt seem 2 care!

xx

Your midwife sounds very good and on the ball, hope everything is alright for you and baby :hug:

thanks everyone. Feeling a few sharp pains but also a lot of kicking just below my belly button so think all will opefully be ok. just trying to relax to keep her put for now

hope it all settles down for you hun, glad you're midwife was on the ball and the hospital were thorough, thats reassuring.

get lots of rest and just take things easy for a whle

:hug: :hug:

You're very lucky to have a good midwife. I really hope everything is ok for you. Please keep us posted and REST! Lots of rest xxxxx

UPDATE

-just back from hospital, had my 2 nd steriod injection which was better as they did in my bum which was less painful than my leg.

They think all is ok but have told me to pack my hospital bag just in case.

Baby is moving a lot and a little lower but all is hopefully fine. Keep your fingers crossed for me please!!

:pray: :pray:
No fingers crossed emoticon but that's similar
:hug:

hope everything stays where it is for now!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

U cant drop early hu will b my buddy :cry: :cry: :cry:

u even think about it and i'll be round with the gaffa tape to make sure it all stays put lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back