hospital trip

confuzed 88

Reaction score
hmm just come back from hospital, the lil bubs hasn't moved much since yday I started to get worried so triage called me in.
bubs was asleep through most of the monitoring, mw were worried as there werent many accelerations or movements.. got seen by the doc, she did an internal n tried to give me a sweep but im still all closed up :'(
doc wanted to induce me tonight as she reckoned it was better to get bubs out but that docs senior pooped that plan so I've been called back tomoro morning to be monitored and another sweep,and they will decide what to do from there.. but I'm going to have to be pushy n get an induction booked, I'm getting concerned about bubs

so that was my long day today :'(

oh gosh hun , sounds likes a stressful morning :( I hope they decide to take some action tomorrow xx

Oh hun, hopefully you get your induction, at least they are monitoring the bubs

ah hunni, really hope they decided to induce you tomorrow, best of luck x

I really hope so too, don't c why a few days is such an issue for them, its better to have bubs out asap, hubby really is going to b pushy tomorrow, I can't deal with the stress of whether bubs is ok in there or not, going back and forth to be monitored.. hopefully they'll get a move on tomoro :)

Oh I hope so too....what a day for you! Hopefully you may go into labour tonight!!

Hope you get some action sorted tomorow , for peace of mind - will look out for a labour story!

thanks ladies, I'm at hospital now, been waiting 2hours to see docs

Rubbish you have to wait so long. Hope things get a move on soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back