Got to go up hospital... Update post 15

Kirstieplus1

Reaction score
So mw just been but things bubs may have turned breech :( That may have been why I was poorly yesterday as he was moving so much.
So she couldn't do sweep and have to go up hospital for presentation scan at 11.30. If hes breech have to decide on elective cs, get consultant to turn him or go for a breech vaginal birth. Either way will get an induction date or a cs date.

Last edited:
good luck hope babe moves again for you. xxxx

Awwww good luck hon - hope it's all ok sweetie xxxxx

Good luck and fingers crossed for you xxxxxxx

Oh chicky :hug: I hope he's not breech. Good luck at hospital.xxx

aww sweetie, that's news no one wants to hear. Hope you're ok, and fx for you x

So I've been up hospital and luckily he is NOT breach phew. Also had 2nd sweep. He weighs 7lb7oz at the moment and induction has been booked. Originally they asked if Friday 13th was good for me and when I said no they looked at me like I was mad. Anyway Friday 13th would have made me 15 days overdue but when I said my mw recommended 10-12 days overdue. So after insisting I was not getting induced on Friday 13th we have agreed on this Monday 9th. Yay I get to meet my little man soon! I get a perfect pic of his face with little chubby cheeks and everything. Made me fall in love some more.

That is great news! congratulations xxx 3 more sleeps! x

So I've been up hospital and luckily he is NOT breach phew. Also had 2nd sweep. He weighs 7lb7oz at the moment and induction has been booked. Originally they asked if Friday 13th was good for me and when I said no they looked at me like I was mad. Anyway Friday 13th would have made me 15 days overdue but when I said my mw recommended 10-12 days overdue. So after insisting I was not getting induced on Friday 13th we have agreed on this Monday 9th. Yay I get to meet my little man soon! I get a perfect pic of his face with little chubby cheeks and everything. Made me fall in love some more.

Yay that's great news :D

So this will be your last weekend before LO is here!!

Yay that's great news :D

So this will be your last weekend before LO is here!!

Reality check... Yes my last weekend before being a mummy! Scary!

Aw so glad he's not breach and you got induction date!! :yay: Not long now!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back