I'm home for now....

ERIN84

Reaction score
It's been a LONG day!

Got to the hospital this morning and went in for scan. Saw bubs on screen and made me so happy!:) After seeing the facial features, Im sure its a girl! Didnt see and bits or bobs down there so still team yellow!

Anyway....Sonographer gave me notes to take to maternity Assesment. After the doc looking through them they found that I have been losing Amniotic Fluid and the babies abdomonen is a little smaller than average (nothing to worry about too much). So its just the fluid issue.

They monitored bubs heartbeat for a good half hour and were satisfied with it, and decided to let me go home! :)

Plan of action now is for me to go back on Sunday to monitor bubs heartbeat again to make sure he/she is still happy in there and another scan and consultant appointment next Wednesday! They want to check fluid levels again on scan next week and hopefully they will of stayed the same!

Dr then told me with the low levels of fluid its very likely that when I hit week 37 they will probably want to induce me....I wanted everything to be as natural as possible for bubs sake but I'm putting my faith in these people that they know what is best.

SORRY FOR LONG THREAD AND THANKS FOR READING!!!! xxx

I'm so glad you're home for now!! I hope you're resting up now? Good luck for Sunday! :hug:

Good luck Erin, will be thinking of you - hope your fluid level increases or at least doesnt drop; massive :hug: xxxx

I'm glad you're back home! Must have been worrying, stay rested and good luck for Sunday! :hug:

Im glad everything went ok, and lets hope your fluid levels stay the same :) And so glad you got to see your LO again and got to see all the facial features too!! xx

:hug: glad to hear youre home. Hopefully things go well sunday. I dunno how youre managing to stay on team yellow!! So impressed!!

:hug: glad to hear youre home. Hopefully things go well sunday. I dunno how youre managing to stay on team yellow!! So impressed!!

Have to admitt Tiny - If there was not so much more worry on my mid this morning at the scan I may have caved and asked! :)

Glad your okay, hope that everything settles down for a bit and all is well at the tests next week.

Glad to hear you at home - fingers crossed your fluid levels stay the same or increase xxx

Glad you are home!!! Hope things go well for you..... take care xx

Hope everything is ok if it helps they wants to pull zander out at 35 weeks coz he didn't have enought fluid and his waist
measurement was too small but after a week and a half of scanning they let me go full term and I had him three days after my due date - hope it all goes well for you hunni x x x

Hope everything is ok if it helps they wants to pull zander out at 35 weeks coz he didn't have enought fluid and his waist
measurement was too small but after a week and a half of scanning they let me go full term and I had him three days after my due date - hope it all goes well for you hunni x x x

Thanks Evie that is reassuring! Fingers crossed xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back