Dammit! Raised BP got to go and get monitored.

NinjaKitty

Reaction score
BP was raised so I'm being sent to the maternity assessment unit do me n bubs can get monitored. Bubs HB was fine, urine was fine. Pooing myself now because I asked if I should take my bag and MW said would be a good idea!

Actually started to shake, I really hate hospitals.

Hope you're ok. Keeping my phone on. Mahoosive hug :hug: x

Im sure you will be fine Ninja they just want to be 100% your ok, they probably want you to take a bag just incase your blood pressure doesn't go down. They won't do anything unless they think its for the best so try to relax or you will make your blood pressure worse! x

I'm sure all will be fine. What was your bp reading?
Midwide said mine was high yesterday and she is coming Friday to check again

I had gestational hypertension hun :hug: they can do things to try and control it but sometimes it jjust settles on its own. keep us updated x

Was 140/105. DH has just arrived home phew! They want me there for 11.30 I honestly don't think I could have walked in there alone.

I hope it settles on its own for you xx

I'm calming down now. Sorry for the meltdown. Going up to the ward soon. Will update later when I know more.

I'm sure all will be fine Hun. But good luck anyway.xx

Baby monitored as fine. BP not settling down. They're gonna put a cannula in and give me something to help lower it.

Just to add to the stress my Mums got wind of it and has phoned everyone and now everyone's phoning me to see if I'm in labour. She really is a tit! Have had to ask my sister to have a word with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back