kayzee on way to hospital **UPDATED**

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
kayzee is on her way to hospital. Shes had a bad night. Been violently sick all night and the midwife came this morning to see her check her water and BP and they are making her go in as a precaution for a check up and monitoring.

I will update as she txts me

Sending you lots of hugs Kaye darling we are all thinking about ya

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

UPDATE:

Kaye txt me to say she was on her way home. Shes still feeling like crap poor thing. Bubs was active while been monitored but she had protein in her water. They think it might be an infection so she has to await her
results.

Hope you feel better soon sweetie xxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh i do hope she is ok thanks for letting us know :hug:

Hi Ladies :wave: :wave: Im home :cheer: :cheer:

Thankyou all soooo much for your kind words and a special thankyou to lesley for posting on my behalf :hug: :hug: :hug:

I can honestly say i have never ever been so ill :cry: :cry: i was up all night friday night being violently ill for no reason, id eaten the ame as everyone else and no-one had had a bug so didnt know the reason for it all :think:
I rang the middy in the morning and told her how id been and that my poor tummy was rock solid, like a permanent contraction with an awful pain at the top, My bp was up and i had a bad bad headache :cry: . The mw came and looked me over and wasnt happy because of my previous history and cos of my age (big 40 in 11weeks) :oops:
So she sent me in to be safe, and i went to the mfau where they were really lovely where they sat me in a big comfy recliner all afternoon and had me wired up to the bp monitor and the ctg. Baby was very happy and moved constantly which they said was prob because of my uterus being so tight caused by the sickness, Bp had come right down to the point where i was light headed so they were ok with that too. The only thing they were concerned about is i have some protein in my wee so sent a specimin off to see what that finds. They also did blood tests which came back clear on everything so i was sent home to take things easy :)

I have My lovely boys and Russ here today looking after me and cooking me dinner which smells yummy, just hope i can eat it :think: I have to just chill for a few days and the only after effects are apounding head and im exhausted :( :( :(

I just hope this passes and isnt a late bout of pregnancy sickness, i havent been sick at all until now :wall: :wall:

Anyway ive waffled on long enough, once again many thanks for your messages girls it means alot

Lots of love kaye,ben,lee.tia and pink bump :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxx

glad everything seems ok hun, now u relax and let people do all the running around :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

You better be relaxing mind missus!!

hope you feel better soon my darling I was soo worried about you!!

xx hugs and kiss xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back