Hopefully helpful

T84

Reaction score
Hi ladies, always thought that when people get their bfp, what they did to get it and what their month was like. As most of you know, I've had a roller coaster this month and just thought I would share it.

Started with the advanced digis this month where I got 2 blank circles cd 8 and 9. This was followed by 11 (yes 11!!) flashing smilies. This stressed the life out of me like you wouldn't believe. It had me thinking that maybe I wasn't ov'ing and had me up to 90!!! On cd 20 (normally ov 17) I tested using a cheapy opk which was nearly a positive. Next again day was a blatant Positive so didn't know what to think. Had bd'd most days up to this as on honeymoon so carried on and bd'd cd 20,21 and 24.

Got 21 day bloods done at cd25 which confirmed I had ov'd. Got myself excited thinking how could I have missed it with all the bding. Started testing from last thu cd28 and have had bfn's since then. Totally gave up hope yesterday as at latest af was due tomorrow so surely positive would show! But no.. Got the shock of my like when I tested positive this morning. My point is that you should NEVER count yourself out til witch shows!!

As for symptoms, nipples were tender from last week, and had a shooting pain up my left hip when I walk. Biggest sign tho was Monday during the day when I went to loo feeling 'wet' I looked and their was a pool of white cm just sitting there. It has been quite thick since then and it's soo unusual for me.

Sorry if I've gone on but hope it helps. I just really wanted to Hilight about not stressing if you don't get a solid smily and like I say wait for witch to come before you count yourself out. X x

I don't use them advance ones anymore Hun they proper stressed me out all my faces were flashing! But I got a bfp that month I'm having the relaxed aproach this month I want it to cool down a bit tho hot weather does not make me want to bd lol!! So pleased 4 u again Hun fantastic news!! Xxxxx

Yay - congrats! i usually think I'm out if I test negative at 9dpo, lol! I had a complete bfn on 9dpo morning and evening - but got a good line on morning of 10dpo! crazy!

oh my days congratulations!! did u use the cbfm?? xx

Congratulations - it is such great news xx

A big congratulations! :)

It's very useful that you posted this, it gives alot of us ladies hope. I find many a question on all these forums but it's quite hard to find answers and to see how everything turned out. I'm currently on CD44 with 3 BFNs but as you say.. your not out until the witch shows up.

Have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

That's brilliant news congratulations xxxx

Congratulations Jen! I knew you would get your bfp this month with all that baby dancing! :)

When's your due date?

Congrats again :) and thanks for this, it is helpful and gives hope to all of us with weird bodies and using test after test! I'm only on my first month and I'm going mad!

Healthy 9 months to you xx

Congrats! That has filled me with hope! I'm on day 5 of flashing smileys and due to have bloods done too. Pretty sure I didn't ovulate last month as was CD45 before AF showed. Most unusual for me!
I'm going to keep using the flashing ones this month and see when they reckon I ovulate, just so I can have the bloods taken. My doctor was useless - she said day 21 bloods - which wouldn't have been as I probably won't ovulate until after that! Someone on this forum corrected me, thank god!
Thanks for sharing that! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back