hope!

Yep! Can defo see it on the first pic! Congrats Dani!! X

Hmmm might look in to it. Anyway this isn't about me and my dodgy giblets! It's about your lines!!!!! Can't wait to see the next ones!

Deffo see something on the 1st pic. Good luck :) xx

It's OK Lisa, I'm here lol!

Is this where others are seeing a line?

Attachments

• Piglet.jpg
    Piglet.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 42
Well there is deffo a line there in my humble opinion. x

Sorry to detract from the exciting stuff ladies but Dani what the hell is that you have put your test on?!! Lol. You did pee on the stick and not your cat didn't you?!! Ha ha

Hehe!!! Annie, look at you u wonderful photo fiddler!!!!! I like ur humble opinion!!!!! Haha!!! - knew someone was gunna comment on the frontline box! It was in my bedside table n was the only thng I could find with white on it!!!!!!! Xx

eeek! so excited for you! I've been away for a couple of days and now there are loads of bfps popping up everywhere! Hoping for a nice dark line for you next time you test!! xx

Me too!!!!! I'm super excited! I have never and I mean never had a line on a frer! Nothin nadda ziltch and now a lovely faint line!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fingers crossed! How u getting on mrsblue xx

When are you next going to test?? Will be stalking xx

I am 7dpo (I think) and so far zero symptoms so not feeling that positive! We BD'd for 3 days around OV, but not a lot for the rest of the month...hope it was enough, perhaps I'll be pleasantly surprised!

Ooooh dan its looking fabby for u...hope u get a mega prominent BFP next time u POAS!! stalking ur ass now hun hee hee xx

It's a BFP that my lovely! :)

Congratulations!! :dance:

Do a diggi soon!!

xx

:dance: eeeeeeekkkkkkk this is awesome it looks like a bfp to me Hun xxx

Maybe, I was so excited yesterday, and then I researched FRER! Are they known for false positives??? Everything I read seems like they are!!! I so want this to be a BFP but this morning I am not so sure. Going to test tomorrow morning. Was going to test this morning, but had to get up at 3am bnusting for a wee so wasted my FMU!!!! damn needing a wee in the night! Due AF on saturday. Have more FRER's but does anyone recommend any other test???? xxxxx Too scared to do a digi!!!! xx

Hey Hun,

Don't worry about getting a false positive, that line's nice and pink. I did a little test once and this is what I got-

Also see a variety of my tests at 12 and 13 dpo last month.

xx

Attachments

• 9-11dpo vs water.jpg
    9-11dpo vs water.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 19
  • C14 BFP 12dpo.jpg
    C14 BFP 12dpo.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 16
  • C14 13dpo BFPs.jpg
    C14 13dpo BFPs.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 21
Oh the tesco one at 13dpo looks quite nice line wise! Thanks for posting the piccies!I love your dpo's v water! awesome!!!!!! that does make me feel happier!!! The line is still there this moring, wierdly looks stronger if I turn the test so reading from the wrong side!! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back