hope!

Aww glad that made you feel happier Hun! :)

I know exactly what you mean about the other side thing, it's always clearer on the matt side isn't it...

I've peed on far too many tests in my time lol!

xx

I love your POAS addiction! it makes me feel better about mine!!! teehee xxx

Addiction... you.......never! I wouldnt believe it!!!! Just to ad to this thread, thanks for all your positive responses. TMI alert.... feeling really wet down there, but nothing.... oh and I could smell bacon earlier when none of my colleagues could!! fingers crossed!! xx

Dani's latest test picture!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1314724442.639088.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1314724442.639088.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 35
Annie!! where are you u lovely test fiddler! Oh took the test apart and deffo something there! xxx

Woooo Daniph!!

Yey, that looks like a :bfp: to me :)

Well done chick!

:dust:

xxx

looking good dani!!! Bring on tomorrow! xxx

ahh dani so exciting!! i am going to be stalking this thread in the morning...although i think i can pretty much predict the outcome...so happy for you!! xxx

Thank you ladies!!! I think my DH is even convinced by the tesco test!! He has cooked me dinner and done the washing up! woop woop!!! love you all!!!! BABY DUST!!!!!!!! xxx

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: whoop whoop :)
Def looking like a bfp !!!!!
:hugs: are you using a digi with fmu tomorrow???? Xxxx

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have no digis in. So nope! I am only 10 dpo today. So not sure a digi would show! I have two frer left and one tesco so when they r done I shall purchase a digital. Fingers crossed ill be joing u in tri one very soon, although ull very quickly be going to tri 2 woop woop xx

Congrats hon - Tesco tests are the best!! What's better is that the initial line gets darker with time which is always nice!

Attachments

• Piglet.jpg
    Piglet.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 19
Thank you oh photo fiddler! U have made me one happy lady!!!!!! Not going to jinx it tho! Keep testing!!!! Once I get a digi confirmation I can then relax a little! I have a really sore lower back! Can't rememebr this with my LO xxxxx

I'll still stalk you in tri one :)

Are you testing this morning? Don't you dare say no we want to see the line get darker !!!! :dance:

Regarding the back ache I had the worst af pains ever when I should have been on, worse than what I would have normally have had xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back