Confused

smess26

Reaction score
I am so so sorry to keep on girls but I have just done a clearblue plus ang got a control line a a semi cross with a tiny tiny skinny line now I am unsure I a gonna try and take a photo of it too see if you see it?? Not even sure if it's going to show up on the photo?? Just waiting for
camera to charge

???

Attachments

• Random 417.jpg
    Random 417.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 43
its a tiny skinny line going top to bottom on the left hand side ish i can see it on the test i am gonna wait for a wee and test again in a couple of hours!?

Yer not too much fluid I would use a new test bab x

Those tests can do that sometimes- as evie said- use a different test. Good luck! X

I'm never using one of the Clearblue tests again (unless it's a digital) as I got that lovely "skinny" little line on the window recently (well, over a week ago) and had stupidly gotten my hopes up that I was indeed part of the BFP club.

I've read on other forums/via friends/research that the CB tests are REALLY prone to showing this little "Evap" line - even very quickly afterwards - and showing a "false positive" of sorts.

Get another test - a pink dye one (even the cheapest ones are pink dye tests) and see how that goes. Fingers crossed for you that it's a + though!
(Sorry, was really angry at the CB test for this...and then to hear that it was a "known issue" made it worse. A thick line tends to still show a positive but I'm staying clear. I can't be doing with that kind of emotional upheaval - nor can anyone, I think)

thanks girls gonna wait until this evening i am holding on for a wee! i may dip it in a cup do you think that would be better?? xxxxx

nope bfn!! i think i am gonna be out this month to be honest!!! i am not gonna test now until a couple of weeks if af hasnt shown i am getting backache so it could be around the corner! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back