HONEST opinions needed please!

You haven't got a bum lol xx bex its lovely you look great it really shows off your bump xx love it xx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Ok, honest opinion: you look fantastic!! You look slim, but pregnant with a lovely bump. It looks great on you and you should keep it x

I agree with the rest of the ladies - you look great! ummm and WHAT bum?

xx

My bum used to be nice and pert and toned now it's just flabby! Ho hum.
Thanks,you're all being very sweet xx

Load of rubbish, you dont have a bum! You look GREAT!! Wear that dress with pride - after all you are PREGGERS!!! YAAHOOOO!! :lol::lol:

Wow Umbongo where did that bump come from?!

You look lovely in the dress, embrace your new curves :) x

haha I'm wearing this right now!

honsestly it's one of my best buys! so comfortable and bump looks amazing in it.... you've really grown by the way and looking gorgeous!

embrace your curves woman :) xxx

Ah that's the most pregnant I've seen you look :) you look great it's defo a keeper! X

Love the dress - keep it! Flaunt your bump xxx

tapatalking x

i think it looks lovely! it shows off your figure nicely and that bump is adorable:) xx

I agree it really suits you and makes your bump look awesome!! xxx

I brought three of these dresses from h and m cause shows off bump and I got loads of lovely comments :) it's lovely and you have a right little bump now :) xx

I think it looks lovely, stunning slim figure & neat bump makes it look pretty on you.

I cant pull of stripes !

I agree with Juice! Go for it with your figure! Looking good hun! xxx

You're all far too kind!!! I'm lying here on the sofa feeling like a whale! Haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back