Really struggling now......honest opinions please!

Cherrycola

Reaction score
We decided to make a shortlist of names to decide from once our little boy arrives, only problem is we still don't really have any names on it and we are running out of time!

I keep coming back to the name Gillen, but I am so indecisive! Honest opinions needed! x

Gillen is nice - I have to say it's a name that i've not heard before but that isn't a bad thing! I think it also depends on whether you are going to use middle names and what your surname is.
But Gillen is nice :)

I think Gillen is nice, but I also think that since you aren't sure, it may not be the name. I couldn't settle on a name until I found one I was absolutely sure about. Don't worry though, you will figure it out :)

If we go with Gillen the middle name will be john (its a family name). I just worry that the name is a bit to unusual. I have only ever heard it as a first name once before and I'm not normally into unusual names, but I can't imagine using anything else! X

I like it, have never heard it before - when I first saw it I read it as Gillian but its also alot like Gilleon which I really like.

That's my other worry, that it is maybe a bit feminine because it does look like gillian at first glance? X

I really like it, but I agree not sure on how others would pronouce it as Jill instead of Gill

Have your thought about Garrick? as a strong G name? (mind you also very unusual)

Could you put a y after the G so people realise not to pronounce it as Jill? If pronounced how I think it should be I like it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back