Holy c**p I think it's positive afterall!!!!!!!!

Got everything crossed for u hon - I had a line come up after the time limit...and i'm 22 weeks pregnant now!!! xxx

Hmmm i just found this:

"An evaporation line develops when the urine on the test area begins to dry, leaving a faint, usually colorless line."

That doesn't sound like your "blue as control line" to me :)

Best of luck for tomorrow morning ;)

I got my bfp after the time it said to ignore and my friend also got a line come up an hour after testing and she's pregnant too so it really is possible! Goodluck with your next test x x

This is such an exciting thread! I really hope you get your BFP with your FMU tomorrow if you are testing then (I would be!!!) x

Oh everything crossed for CB and lets hope the test is right and youve got your BFP! xxx

Right stop now girls coz i'm trying really hard to be 'level headed' about all this and you are so not helping! haha!

Only joking thats so much for all the support! I'm so glad for all the help!

I'll post first thing in the morning! :)

xxx

Exciting! Can't wait for the next installment!

Really sorry to dissapoint you all but this mornings test is a definate BFN!

I'd kinda come to the conclusion we hadn't done it this month and the feint blue line was an evap line after all before I even did the test this morning!

Thank you all very much for your support! I love this site and i'm so glad I found it!

Me & my OH will get our BFP eventually, and hey it was nice to have a post in a different place other than TTC for a while! lol

xxx

Sorry it was a BFN Claire, I came straight on here this moring to check. Good for you for taking it so well, and your OH sounds like a fantastic man and like he said you have each other and your happy, it will be your time soon I have no doubt x

Thanks girls!

And yes Vicky, my OH is a fantastic man! I love him to bits and i'm glad i've got him! :)

xxx

oh fantastic I was waiting yesterday for you to test and now today it may well be good news oh fingers crossed xxx

I had this last month, checked a test later in the day and there was a faint pink line, it did it on 3 of the same tests but not on a first response, then AF came 8 days late and killed me! And im getting the same this month, but with no symptoms like last month, so frustrating. Fingers crossed for you xxxxx

Gah :(

Oh well... It was an exciting couple of days at the very least :)

You OH does sound lovely from what you put about him on another topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back