hollyoaks

Mandy's daughter was in Hollyoaks for the first time in MONTHS I think last night (E4). I was just thinking, what the chuff happens to her all day while she's swanning round coffee shops and in the salon and snogging Warren and overnight while she's doing the nasty with various Hollyoaks men?

Its so unrealistic! You never see her covered in baby sick or tired 'cos she's been up all night or drowning in washing!

Xxx

valentine said:
Mandy's daughter was in Hollyoaks for the first time in MONTHS I think last night (E4). I was just thinking, what the chuff happens to her all day while she's swanning round coffee shops and in the salon and snogging Warren and overnight while she's doing the nasty with various Hollyoaks men?

Its so unrealistic! You never see her covered in baby sick or tired 'cos she's been up all night or drowning in washing!

Xxx

I thought the same thing! I had completely forgotten she had a daughter! Good job Cindy was there else she would have been home alone :roll:

mandy has a kid?! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

and whats goin on with carmel and that bloke?!

mummykay said:

yeh i was wondering who that bloke was too :think: :think:

lillou said:
mummykay said:

I think that bloke is dodgey... Oh and COME ON warrens ORRIBLE! Lol!! My OH was reminding me that Mandy used to batter Tony and I don't mean fish and chip batter!!

x

WARREN IS LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH!!

and who did Mandy have a kid with????

mummykay said:
WARREN IS LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH!!

and who did Mandy have a kid with????

She had one with Tony a little girl but she died a while back, and now she has Ella with her EX hubby he was never in the program and she was out a while too.

I wanna know who'll get pregnant next...

Steelgoddess said:
lillou said:
mummykay said:

I think that bloke is dodgey... Oh and COME ON warrens ORRIBLE! Lol!! My OH was reminding me that Mandy used to batter Tony and I don't mean fish and chip batter!!

x

oh gosh yes she did!

I don't think I've ever seen Mandy's little girl in the show before! Am I just being blind? :doh:

The storyline with calvin/warren killing that drug dealer....did calvin really kill him or did warren set it up to have a hold over calvin?? I missed an episode in between it all and cant work out what actually happened!xx

Thing is we never saw his dead body, so its not actually clear if he's really dead or Warren's just paid him off or something and has this hold over Calvin.

Everyone looking forward to the E4 specials next week? I'll have to remember to Sky+ it as I'll never manage to stay up that late!

Xxx

valentine said:
Thing is we never saw his dead body, so its not actually clear if he's really dead or Warren's just paid him off or something and has this hold over Calvin.

Everyone looking forward to the E4 specials next week? I'll have to remember to Sky+ it as I'll never manage to stay up that late!

Xxx

This is what i was thinking, it seemed like a set up, i bet it is! I never stay up late enough either and dont have sky :( Post with what happens if you watch it :hug: xx

Reggies mummy - It tells you on digital spy soaps section what happens in the late night eps as well as weekday. :D

Steelgoddess said:
Is it me or does anyone else think Warren has set Calvin up a corker? I don't think Nige is dead at all, i think Warren paid him to leave so Calvin would always be in debt to him.

Also when he buried the body Calvin never saw... bit iffy to me :talkhand:

I knew I was write! they should just let me write the script!!!

Steelgoddess said:
Steelgoddess said:
Is it me or does anyone else think Warren has set Calvin up a corker? I don't think Nige is dead at all, i think Warren paid him to leave so Calvin would always be in debt to him.

Also when he buried the body Calvin never saw... bit iffy to me :talkhand:

I knew I was write! they should just let me write the script!!!

I knew it! I hope Calvin finds out soon, i hate when these things drag out! God im so sad! :oops: xx

Nige is alive! Saw Warren paying him off on Friday's episode!

Looking forward to the late night specials this week!

Valentine Xxx

valentine said:
Nige is alive! Saw Warren paying him off on Friday's episode!

Looking forward to the late night specials this week!

Valentine Xxx

Oh valentine, tsk tsk where have you been lol!

;)

Hows the bump coming along btw ? :)

xx :hug:

Eek!! Do you think they'll expand on a racism storyline or leave it be... :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back