claire off of hollyoaks

trixipaws

Reaction score
sorry i didnt kno which soap sticky 2 put this in- but i was just watching eastenders- and claire from hollyoaks is in it! and she's called claire! is it some bizarre soap thing where characters cross over soaps?! lol

And her character in Enders is exactly the same as the one in Hollyoaks!
BTW...did you see Ian Beale in his black pants the other night... :puke: :puke: :puke:

LucyBee said:
And her character in Enders is exactly the same as the one in Hollyoaks!
BTW...did you see Ian Beale in his black pants the other night... :puke: :puke: :puke:

He would put anyone off sex :puke: :puke:

that bloody claire cant she get run over or somethign!!!!

x

she;s just as annoying in both ! she'll never be able to be cast as something different after having 2 such simialr roles !

Shes such a bad actor I bet she couldnt even play a different personality if she tried!!!

noooooooooo, she was in eastenders when she was a kid as Claire and she has just came back. She is Nigel's (with the dodgy barnet that ran the video store) step daughter.

i remember when she came into hollyoaks i was telling ppl that she used to be clare in eastenders and they didnt believe me- haha

she is the most annoying crap actress ever and as someone already said she is playing the EXACT same character as in hollyoaks- is that all she can do? she cant act- shes just awful..grr i cant bear the girl!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back