hollyoaks

jayla's mummy said:
hehe trust tony to sleep with jackies cousin!

What?! Is that who she is?! Thats so ridiculous! It was so obvious she was underage too!xx

I am so totally not liking the whole Jolly Roger storyline - anything with Nev in it is is SOOO dull! I don't like Archie or Spike either.

i fancy nearly everyone in hollyoaks at the moment LOL warren, spike, newt, that new guy whassisname (ravi's brother), mandy, carmel, zoe, lauren, and of course justin (who looks exactly like my first, you know...) and ste (even tho he's a bell end)

argh wot is wrong with me!

oh and i missed ALL the later ones. i watched the first one but it was dull. did it get any better, what did i miss?

whats going on with Zoe and Sarah?? I have missed a couple of episodes and have just seen Zoe moving out and Sarah crying and something about liking girls????

Huh??

justin and ravi are cute :wink: :wink: the blondie who tony slept with was sooooooooooo obviously underage!!! :roll:

Jen & Her Men said:
whats going on with Zoe and Sarah?? I have missed a couple of episodes and have just seen Zoe moving out and Sarah crying and something about liking girls????

Huh??
they slept together in holyioaks later hun lol x

I havent seen any late ones, its making the normal one make less sense cos im missing bits :wall: xx

mummykay said:
WHAT IS CALVIN DOIN TO WARREN?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

what was calvin doing to warren, please do tell! iv missed the later ones, like a tit :doh: :wall:

trixipaws said:
mummykay said:

what was calvin doing to warren, please do tell! iv missed the later ones, like a tit :doh: :wall:

there was a raid on the loft with calvin and his police dudes, they made calvin smack warren around with a metal pole :( :( :(

my poor baby :cry: :cry:

mummykay said:
trixipaws said:
mummykay said:

there was a raid on the loft with calvin and his police dudes, they made calvin smack warren around with a metal pole :( :( :(

my poor baby :cry: :cry:

that was so sad :( xx

Do you not think he deserves it with some of the things he has done?

Murdered someone
Cheating
Blackmail
Making Calvin believe he killed someone
etc etc etc

Flame said:

Murdered someone
Cheating
Blackmail
etc etc etc

nah i think he's lovely :lol:

sarafet said:
Flame said:

Murdered someone
Cheating
Blackmail
etc etc etc

nah i think he's lovely :lol:

PLEASE tell me he's not dead :pray: :( xx

He's not dead, i watched the e4 episode, he does decide between mandy and louise though

he is luuuuuuuuush, all the best bad boys are lol :lol:

who would u choose between 'perfect' mandy and 'vino dependant' louise??? :think: :think: :think:

i prefer louises voice, mandys annoys me - she also looks ALOT older than she prob is - but she has a nicer figure than louise who has gotten skinny lately - did anythin of that make sense?! :think: :lol:

jus give me Justin and Warren and Ill shush :wink: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back