hollyoaks

Bee said:
what's happened to Calvin? watching it just now and Carmel is looking sad at a pic of them?

I'm lost :lol:

he felt eaten up by guilt coz he's killed nige (unless it was a trick and nige was pretending for warren :think: ) so he buggered off "to get his head straight". the actor probably gone on vacation or something lol.

i hate jackie at the moment she's being a right dick

trixipaws said:
Bee said:
what's happened to Calvin? watching it just now and Carmel is looking sad at a pic of them?

he felt eaten up by guilt coz he's killed nige (unless it was a trick and nige was pretending for warren :think: ) so he buggered off "to get his head straight". the actor probably gone on vacation or something lol.

i hate jackie at the moment she's being a right dick

ah right - I see ;)

Hollyoaks is so see thru sometimes :lol:

Bee said:

I think Larren said soemthign in it the other day about him going away to help danny? but I might be confused

ill have finley, tis cool with me so long as we get to go shoppin!! :lol: :lol:

woo woo u got urself a deal!! :lol: :lol:

o yeah - ANYONE SEEN HOW HOTT THE GUYS LOOK IN THE HOLLYOAKS CALENDAR?!?!?!

I was stood in a pool of dribble in clintins lmaooooooooooo :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Calvin is away to see Sonny.

And yes... the hollyoaks hunks calander is YUMMMMMM!!!

I was wrong on that one ^^^^ it was Danny! :lol:

Anyways..... oh my word did I cry tonight when Tina came home

yeh she is deed, but with their catholic thing, the coffin came home for the night before the funeral

can we all jus take a mo to relive the sex that is warren with no top on - i hate mandy loooooool :talkhand: :rotfl:

mummykay said:
can we all jus take a mo to relive the sex that is warren with no top on - i hate mandy loooooool :talkhand: :rotfl:

:moon: bet you're gonna be buying the calendar then missy! :wink:

oh yeeeaaaahhh :wink:

claire2711 said:
mummykay said:

:moon: bet you're gonna be buying the calendar then missy! :wink:

oh yeeeaaaahhh :wink:

my bedroom be wallpapered in it my darling....oooh la la!!! :wink: haha :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Warren??? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've missed it all this week :(

Can Mandy not keep her legs together for 10 minutes :shakehead: she is a disgrace!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back