hollyoaks

mummykay said:
sarah barnes irritates the f**k out of me :roll: :roll: :roll:

God me too! And it really annoys me she's a model when she's no where near the most attractive girl on there, and her dress sense is AWFUL!! :lol:

Laur_250 said:
mummykay said:
sarah barnes irritates the f**k out of me :roll: :roll: :roll:

God me too! And it really annoys me she's a model when she's no where near the most attractive girl on there, and her dress sense is AWFUL!! :lol:

I know, she jus looks average - cos theres so many blondies on there they need a few stunnin brunettes to balance it out lol

I think lauren needs a good fuckin slap if you ask me, shes a little witch :twisted:

poochielove said:
Jade&Evie said:
:? I think she IS dead!

These are the reasons i have for suspecting this 1. Hollyoaks would never just end a storyline like that without some sort of comeback and you didnt actually see him kill her and 2. I read that Warren recieves a valentines card signed by Louise.

Plus the director, Brian Kirkwood said that this is NOT her exit storyline! But then he may be saying that to confuse :think:

It's a bit like that Clare, who was married to Max.
What happened to her? She fell off a cliff, supposedly drowned, but then you saw her next episode in an airport. Bet she'll re-surface at some point.

:think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back