hollyoaks

Sam&Alice said:
[quote="jayla's mummy":1fszthj4]im telling my selve not to cry!!!

way too late for me. Im blaming the hormones!!

Is nial still alive!!!!!????[/quote:1fszthj4]
looked like it to me....and he is in the late night hollyoaks spin off in november so must be!

jodie_honey said:
[quote="Sam&Alice":3smobc4g][quote="jayla's mummy":3smobc4g]im telling my selve not to cry!!!

Is nial still alive!!!!!????[/quote:3smobc4g]
looked like it to me....and he is in the late night hollyoaks spin off in november so must be![/quote:3smobc4g]

Is he??!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I actually love Nial :lol:

Ive never really liked Tina, thought she was a bit dull :bored: but i was nearly in tears earlier. Think i wouldve been full on sobbing but i didnt want OH to take the piss out of me :oops:

sazzylou said:
jodie_honey said:
[quote="Sam&Alice":2gynheii][quote="jayla's mummy":2gynheii]im telling my selve not to cry!!!

Is nial still alive!!!!!????
looked like it to me....and he is in the late night hollyoaks spin off in november so must be![/quote:2gynheii]

Is he??!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I actually love Nial :lol:

Ive never really liked Tina, thought she was a bit dull :bored: but i was nearly in tears earlier. Think i wouldve been full on sobbing but i didnt want OH to take the p*ss out of me :oops:[/quote:2gynheii]

yeh he is definatley in that n u may like to know he is completely naked in it LOL
erm...even tho i knew tina died i cried i think it was rly good acting and jaqui did my head in, she turns everythin on her. whats she walk away from tony for? shes such a bitch she bugs me lol sorry rant over!

She walked away from Tony because she knows about him sleeping with Mercy.

And what's this about Niall naked? :dance: :lol:

Vicki83 said:

Regardless of what she did she should still be pleased he is alive!!! that woman really gets on my nerves!!!!!!!!

Tina was a bit boring, but i felt for dom and poor max. and her sisters.

Do they find out niall is still alive?!

must - remind - myself - its - just - a - program. :oops: :lol:

Sam&Alice said:
Vicki83 said:

Regardless of what she did she should still be pleased he is alive!!! that woman really gets on my nerves!!!!!!!!

Tina was a bit boring, but i felt for dom and poor max. and her sisters.

Do they find out niall is still alive?!

must - remind - myself - its - just - a - program. :oops: :lol:

lol i feel like that i get so carried away. yeh nial naked lol the spin off is about steph, nial, craig etc so have to wait n c wont we lol " xx

Couldn't they afford to pay John-Paul's actor to stay around for a few more episodes for his sisters funeral!? or where they trying to squeeze out a few more tears (yes i did cry.....)

Sam&Alice said:
Couldn't they afford to pay John-Paul's actor to stay around for a few more episodes for his sisters funeral!? or where they trying to squeeze out a few more tears (yes i did cry.....)

Someone said ( not sure if it was on the channel 4 hollyoaks forum ( i;m not really that sad I was lookign at the big brother one and stumbled across it - which might be worse) or my friend who knows a wrighter on it) that the actoe really wanted to leve and had wanted to goe earlyer.

Ooooh, it is sooooo goood just now. And going by everyones comments, I am the only one that feels sorry for Jackie!

SarahH said:
Ooooh, it is sooooo goood just now. And going by everyones comments, I am the only one that feels sorry for Jackie!

I do too! I was pregnant when she lost her baby and been seen in the EPAU. I cried so hard when they told her the baby had stopped growing. I had to remind myself its only a tv show. I guess it was a bit close to home. She deserves to keep Max even if she does dress him like a chav.

I thought the John Paul thing was sh*t! It was the only thing I hated about the last few episodes. What kind of selfish wanker would leave his mother and 4 sisters to grieve for another sister and travel back to another city on the night he'd been in a serious incident and lost his sister! And what kind of family would let him!? I know I need reminding its just a programme too - but I think this is poor storylining and unrealistic - I think he should've died in the explosion or not come back at all.

Loving Hollyoaks just now.

Valentine Xxx

omg! how annoyin is it that jaqui has taken max!
he is russ's baby, russ shud have him. no one else! its rllllllyyyy gettin on my neveres i keep shoutina t the telly coz jaqui is a witch, who does she think she is what right has she got to tke max! NONE! lol
im soooo caught up!

Jackie is starting to irritate me now to, i think we have a way to get through before it is resolved though :?

apparently Ravis gonna make a pass at Russ - interestin!!

Come on though, can you blame him!! Russ is just mmmmmmmmmmm :twisted:

Does anyone know when the late night one(s) start? :)

A&J said:
Does anyone know when the late night one(s) start? :)

I have found out the date when it starts....it is the 24th November if anyone else was wondering :D

I can not wait I love Hollyoaks :)

what's happened to Calvin? watching it just now and Carmel is looking sad at a pic of them?

I'm lost :lol:

Bee said:
what's happened to Calvin? watching it just now and Carmel is looking sad at a pic of them?

I'm lost :lol:

I was thinking that :think: have a missed something?! It looks like that Bear Grylls lookalike is after her affections though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back