hollyoaks

Mandy bugs the crap outta me! She's so whiney & she pulls the sillyest facial expressions!

abcd1234 said:
He's not dead, i watched the e4 episode, he does decide between mandy and louise though

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I hope he chooses mandy though she annoys me too, its her voice and also somthing about her hair, the way she always has it brushed back like the front bits always raised upwards, that annoys the hell out of me, i just wanna jump in the tv and get her to straighten it down :wall:

Hmmm im way too involved :lol: xx

Am i wrong to think that Kris is cuter than Warren?

ur not wrong Flame, tho Kris is more ur bloke-mate-who-u want-lookin-after-u-on-a-night-out kinda guy rather than Warren, who is a go for dinner with and take the chocolate desert home and lick it off his body kinda guy lol :wink: :lol:

ReggiesMummy said:
also somthing about her hair, the way she always has it brushed back like the front bits always raised upwards, that annoys the hell out of me

:oops: i wear my hair like that a lot :lol:

sarafet said:
ReggiesMummy said:
also somthing about her hair, the way she always has it brushed back like the front bits always raised upwards, that annoys the hell out of me

Awww Im sure it looks great on you! Its just something about her doing it that annoys me, probably if she smiled more often it would look ok! :lol: xx

ReggiesMummy said:
sarafet said:
ReggiesMummy said:

Awww Im sure it looks great on you! Its just something about her doing it that annoys me, probably if she smiled more often it would look ok! :lol: xx

:rotfl:

did you's see tonights on e4?? it was a good one, louise knows now :wink:

mummykay said:
i prefer louises voice, mandys annoys me
oh u wouldnt wanna talk to me on the fone then! :lol: my accent is kinda like mandy's! :wink:

I HATE Mandy's eyelash extensions - they look like big spiders!

Not sure who I would go for - I used to like Louise, before she got so skinny!

sarafet said:
ReggiesMummy said:
sarafet said:
ReggiesMummy said:

:rotfl:

did you's see tonights on e4?? it was a good one, louise knows now :wink:

Oooh no not seen it yet! I wonder if she'll tell the police what he did as revenge :think: xx

trixipaws said:
mummykay said:
oh u wouldnt wanna talk to me on the fone then! :lol: my accent is kinda like mandy's! :wink:

ring me, i want to hear!!!! bet its a proper manc accent, u wouldnt believe I was born there haha :lol: :lol:

mummykay said:
trixipaws said:
mummykay said:

ring me, i want to hear!!!! bet its a proper manc accent, u wouldnt believe I was born there haha :lol: :lol:

i think one of the videos on my facebook might have my voice in it- not sure tho- i'm proud of my manc accent and i put it on stronger if i wanna show off it makes me sound ARD LOL

ooh didnt kno u were born there wherebouts? when did u move (sorry off topic lol)

born in st marys hospital in marple, lived in stockport til i was 4 i think? then moved to north wales then moved down here when i was 9!! :D :D

Ive had the busiest day but managed to cram 2 of the hour long episodes in :oops: , what a fabby treat and whooooooooo looks like its gonna get good this week, cant wait to see what Warren is going to do next.

gah iv missed loadsa hollyoaks lately :( saw last nites E4 tho

was there one on boxing day? i was busy having my lil engagement party hehe :moon:

i hope it wasnt on, dont wanna miss it! oh i mean the e4 one- the one where warren finds the gun? will that be on C4 tonite and the following episode on E4? or have i missed one and need to watch C4 as well?

gah what happened to louise???!!! just watched e4 now i'm watching c4 (yes backwards lol) but ermmmmmm what happened?

You can get catchup on their website but scroll down if you want to know.....

He found the gun and after they exchanged a few words about if they loved/hated/trapped each other with the whole sean thing, he gave it back to her to test her loyalty and she pulled the trigger :shock: .

Warren had taken out the bullets to test her but as she had betrayed him he became evil Warren and suffocated her on the honeymoon suite bed... only to find out when he was feeling guilty later in Hollyoaks square that she was pregnant (she had said to him she would never bring his child into the world so this really upset him)

He had the body disposed of quickly and pretended to have been jilted at the alter, doubt anyone will be looking for her for a while...well until they need a juicy storyline :lol:

:shock: rats! sounds like i missed a good bit! what was louise gonna do about mandy? was she gonna set her up as warren's murderer?

Yeah louise was gonna set mandy up. They didnt show much of the actual murder, just flashbacks of warren remembering strangling her, i thought it was a very weird one cos one minute he was crying and in love, then he had murdered her! And surely if he put her body in the laundry basket we saw go past the door then they would find it :think: I wonder if he will get with mandy again now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back