hollyoaks

Gawd just caught up with mondays episode what a fantastic one, Warren I think i actually i feel sorry for!! they have made the shots and lighting all moody and arty too

Love it love it love it

Just watched tomorrow's episode on E4 and I just have to say I lurveeeeeeeeeeeee Michaela

I've recently been declaring how awesome michaela is being atm. She's so funny!
xx

Even my OH likes her and he loathes Hollyoaks with a passion and gets the hump should I ever try to watch it :lol:

How big is Stephs flat! She seems to have enough room to house:

Steph
Tom
Cindy
Holly
Mandy
Mandys invisible baby

and now Frankie an Newt :shock:

poochielove said:

Steph
Tom
Cindy
Holly
Mandy
Mandys invisible baby

I said that to myself too!! hehe!

poochielove said:

Steph
Tom
Cindy
Holly
Mandy
Mandys invisible baby

:rotfl: :rotfl:

This is hollyoaks people, its like another universe :rotfl:

poochielove said:

Steph
Tom
Cindy
Holly
Mandy
Mandys invisible baby

You forgot Charlie, aswell! Hehe!

I think Mandy has left now, though. Her and Tony left after the Wedding that never happened, Tony is still in the opening credits but Mandy isn't anymore.

I thought it was so funny when Tony left with Mandy, leaving his business and flat behind at the drop of a hat with no planning. :wall:

poppy160 said:
poochielove said:

Steph
Tom
Cindy
Holly
Mandy
Mandys invisible baby

You forgot Charlie, aswell! Hehe!

I think Mandy has left now, though. Her and Tony left after the Wedding that never happened, Tony is still in the opening credits but Mandy isn't anymore.

Oh yeh, Charlie the baby Frankie got custody of even though he is not even related to her :lol: forgot about him, he just randomly appears now and again lol!

I also forgot Mandy had left..shes just that memorable.... :lol:

mummykay said:
born in st marys hospital in marple, lived in stockport til i was 4 i think? then moved to north wales then moved down here when i was 9!! :D :D

OMG no way did you live in marple...thats where i used to live!!!

is anyone else getting freaked out with the recent hollyoakes love triangle :lol: eurghhhhh :rotfl:

sarafet said:
is anyone else getting freaked out with the recent hollyoakes love triangle :lol: eurghhhhh :rotfl:

Yes! Kris is such a whore!

I can't wait till he gets found out, blatently they are gunna both turn up for sex at the same time or something :pray:

Can someone give me some spoilers on Louise i know she is not dead but can someone please tell me what happens next....i am so crap at waiting till it happens!!!

poochielove said:
sarafet said:

Yes! Kris is such a whore!

I can't wait till he gets found out, blatently they are gunna both turn up for sex at the same time or something :pray:

Can someone give me some spoilers on Louise i know she is not dead but can someone please tell me what happens next....i am so crap at waiting till it happens!!!

She's not dead??!! :shock:

Jade&Evie said:
:? I think she IS dead!

These are the reasons i have for suspecting this 1. Hollyoaks would never just end a storyline like that without some sort of comeback and you didnt actually see him kill her and 2. I read that Warren recieves a valentines card signed by Louise.

Plus the director, Brian Kirkwood said that this is NOT her exit storyline! But then he may be saying that to confuse :think:

ooh, ooh! louise not dead?! oooooooooh exciting!

i think i bloody missed the warren and sasha kiss, dammit. anyone got a youtube link? and was it worth watching?

trixipaws said:
ooh, ooh! louise not dead?! oooooooooh exciting!

i think i bloody missed the warren and sasha kiss, dammit. anyone got a youtube link? and was it worth watching?

It wasnt very exciting just a little kiss in town when no-one was looking! And then he took Sarah Barnes home that night instead.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back