hmmmmm...

Thank u

Well from what i hear...asda tests r crap...

Shouldve asked before i bought it lol

Negative...then again i was told these tests r crap

Still no sign of af

Attachments

• 2016-06-01 06.22.55.jpg
    2016-06-01 06.22.55.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 46
Yeah Asda haven't been great when I've used them in the past. Morrisons look like that but are more sensitive I think. Your still not out yet xx

Might have a walk into town tomorrow n go boots. Might get a frer but dunno yet...i consider that the treat test haha

Still no af...no sign of her at all.

Boobs r sensitive today.

Just checked my cervix and cant reach it at all :/

Zilla get superdrug one ?? They are good too x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Il have a look.

Im seriously tempted to take my bra off at work :/

Are your boobs hurting? x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Wudnt say theyre agony...but they r kinda sore n sensitive. Have been all day. Wernt as bad yesterday

Still no sign of af but still gettin unusual cramps and headaches

Hi. I hope you don't mind me jumping on your thread (zilla have everything crossed that the last one was just a bad test. Hope you get your bfp).
Just wondered what people thought. Am 9dpo and af due Monday. Ovulated on 23/5 (was using a CB ovulation test) and I know it sounds crazy but midday the next day I felt rotten. Very lightheaded, dizzy, headache. I assumed bug and felt the same for next few days. Also felt very tired and achy, some nausea and lots of sneezing and runny nose for a few days. Then at 7/8dpo ..... Nothing. A few mild cramping feelings but could be anything. I have endo and pcos and am now 35 so am guessing falling first try would be hugely unlikely. I had a coil until recently and had a cycle before trying. (Have two children already but took a while to conceive).
Basically I know there is no way of knowing for sure until you get a bfp or bfn but could these be symptoms or am I just wishing it?

Hope af stays away lovely. Are you officially late? x

Well af is still not here. Boobs dont hurt today and no headaches.

Got a frer and nothing but what looks like an indent. Probably just a late show

Attachments

• 2016-06-02 14.28.54.jpg
    2016-06-02 14.28.54.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 27
I can't see anything on it. But I had a white line show up on them before it turned pink couple weeks ago... How long ago did you take it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back