hmmmmm...

zilla

Reaction score
Hey ladies.

I know im not as regular as i used to be on here but i thought id just take a break from ttc...we all know how stressful it can be.

Im actually a little worried though...

Af is due tomorrow and the past few days iv had headaches at least twice a day...cramps n backache n bloating etc. Even a really vivid dream that i had a little boy but iv pretty much noticed em and ignored them.

Thing is...normally the couple of days before af i get LOADS of creamy cm...yet this time theres hardly any and its really sticky.

As im writing this im exhausted...but thats probably because im at work doing my 8th day in a row n i have 2 more days before i get a day off.

Whats got me worried is last weekend i let my hair down at a friends birthday do and got hammered (taking a break from ttc i thought i deserved a good night out)

I dont plan on testing until either tomorrow or possibly wednesday...has anybody got any thoughts?

Thanks

Zilla, glad you are back. Hope its your month. Is this the first time you saw a little boy in your dream?

How come you are not testing this month? x

Yeah first time seeing a little boy...or a baby thats mine tbh lol

Havnt tested at all. Simply because we thought wed take a break from ttc and just let our hair down....hence why i had way too much to drink at the birthday thing.
Really trying to not get my hopes up..im not expecting a bfp this month, the light sticky cm just threw me off a bit which is why i wrote the post lol

Seeing little boy is a good sign. Your baby is close. You will get your bfp soon. Cm is a tricky thing. It changes every month. As long as its not dry its a good thing x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Well as i said..normally my cm is heavy and...well...lotiony the few days before af right up until af starts....

This month its sticky :/

Would you test if you had one at home? You can check your cervix and then you will know. I hope its good news xx

I would if i had one lol but ima wait n see if af shows up tomorrow first.

How would checking my cervix tell me if i am or not? Never really done that

It's very easy to check it. Insert your longest finger and see if you can find the cervix. If you can it means its low and AF is on its way. If its nowhere to be found means its high and you are pg. If you are not sure try a few times. It feels like a little plum a bit softer. X

Right...i tried that and at first cudnt feel it at all...sorry if tmi but tried "reaching" if thats the right word...and cut just about reach it :/ only just about though

Zilla, its a very good sign lovely. High cervix is a symptom ! If it soft and high its looking good x

Felt soft to me...almost like it had some kind of film over it :/

If i am....what about my drunken birthday celebration a few nights ago??

Although strangely enough i was expecting a bad hangover the next day (was working the next day and didnt plan on getting drunk) but i felt absolutly fine

Alcohol has no affect at this stage. So don't worry about it.
If your cervix is soft and high its a very good sign xx

Knowing me itl be the time when i take a break from ttc that itl happen haha
I want pizza

You only have to wait one day. Hope its good news x

Well i finish at 4 tomorrow....then gotta go buy one so il either hold my pee til for a couple of hours or wait until wednesday or thursday...as thursday is my next day off

Sooo looking forward to that. 10 days in a row of work is exhausting!

Wow 10 days non stop!!! What do you do? Fingers x its bfp :) X

Work in a tile shop :/

Next time they put me in for more than 6 days they can shove it coz not happening anymore

Btw...for those of u wanting to see teenage mutant ninja turtles out of the shadows....it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Any news here? Have seen afew of your posts in the past, hope you get your bfp this month, if not soon! X

I've just realised this was earlier tonight and it says yesterday because it's after 12pm haha! What a muppet I am! Wishing you all the best :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back