any1 tested neg but been preg

LeanneJasmine

Reaction score
im 5 days late on my period iv been gettin signs of pregnany i took a test yday on a clear blue digi n it was negative. yet in the night i felt nausea 2 hours later iv throw up my whole stomach but i feel fine and i have no temp i got pregnant yrs ago n when i was bein sick it brought bak bad memories. i got horrendous morning sickness. normally if im ill with a stomach complaint i av a temp and diarrea yet im completed constipated excuse me, i feel completely pregnant its strange x

My cousin had same sort of symptoms and tested and was negative, she was throwing up all the time and the hospital wanted to operate on her stomach as they thought something was wrong internally, they did an ultrasound and she was 4 months gone. It happens but try giving it a few more days and testing again xx

yeh a will, i had to tel my partner to move away from me in the night caus i cud smell him poor thing n it made me feel sick. if i hadnt been pregnant b4 i would just think it was a bug but its like history repeating itself by the time i tested last time i was 7 wk i didnt even no so i dnt no if hcg in my body is slow to rise. but thanks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back