• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi Guys, Im new to this site!

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
Hi All!

I am new to this site so I thought I would introduce myself!

So my story goes;

It all started back in February, I had missed 2 periods without realising (don't ask me how lol) Only to find out I was 8 weeks pregnant, at the time I was not TTC. Unfortunately the pregnancy m/c and shortly after I decided to get the depo injection. The shot would have worn off in May. Since then I have been trying my damn hardest to concieve again but it is just not happening!

I have been TTC now for 6 months... I am trying to stay positive although I can't help but worry as I had many complications and ended up in hospital due to the misscarriage! I have had many months now of irregular periods so I am finding it very difficult to keep a track of things!

Baby Dust To You All
xxxxx

Hiya Louize :) never seen it spelt like that before!

Sorry about your mc and things, but your among friends here - lots of ladies who who exactly what your going through.

Any other Louise's seem to move on really quick so hopefully it'll be the same for you xx

i didnt go that fast took me a good 3 to 4 months :(

dnt try to worrie to much huni as after a depo jab it can take up to a year for everything to go back to normal xxx

Welcome Hun!

Sorry about your M/C, I'm sure your cycles will get beak to normal soon.

Are you using OPKs?

xx

Hi Louize (love the way its spelt :))
Welcome to the site.
Im so sorry about your mc, ive just been through and im now waiting for my first af.
This site is brilliant and we are all like one big family who offer support, a thread to cry on, a space to rant and a place to make you cry with laughter.
Goodluck and lots of babydust to you :dust::dust: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Guys!

Wow we are all the "Lou" crew at the moment ha ha!

LouiseB - Well my name is Louise but I spell it with a Z just to be a rebel lol. OOoohhh that does look promising! I hope we follow the trend!! I notice you said any other though :-( - I will keep my fingers crossed for you hun! And sprinkle lots of baby dust for you! (Im not a real fairy though haha the profile pic was just for fancy dress but fingers crossed it works for you!)

LouLou1986 - Ohh wow congrats! I hope your not getting to many sicky days and your having an easy time! I have read so many things about the depo injection these days you just don't know what to believe anymore lol. But yeah I think your right.. Im not going to worry to much. I got so excited some previous months when I think AF is late only then for AF to show her face, I even went skipped AF one month at one point! The thing I have at the moment is I seem to have AF every 2 weeks now! I havn't tested to see if I am ovulating though but that is deffo on my to do list as I think it may be a good thing (is it??) if I am ovulating!! I have absolutely no routine!! Ohh the joys lol.

xxxx

Hi Louize,
Welcome to the mad house :)
So sorry about your MC, hope you are now feeling better.
Deffo use OPK's to try and pin point your OV - from v. recent experience they do work. It will hopefully make TTC that little bit easier x

Ohh wow I hadn't realised I had more replies, it took me that long to write my original reply!!

Hi Maybe Baby & Mummy2Adam!!!

All you guys have already put a smile on my face!! I didn't expect any responses so quick!!

Mummy2Adam - I am so sorry about your m/c :-(

Maybe Baby - I have never used an OPK - I have been eyeing them up in shops like Asda and Tesco but I just keep putting it off and think to myself nahh I'll wait and see if it happens without them this month and then buy them next month.... I can't get over the price of them!! Im going to search the net now and see if I can get any good bargains! Do you have any recommendations?

xxx

Hey Louize :)

Sorry to hear about your mc, but like everyone else has said, you're def in the right place for chat and support! Sending some baby dust your way :dust::dust: xxxx

Hi JennyFarful!! Thanks for the welcome also!!

I am feeling much better thank you!! I realised that things do happen for a reason and I am just looking forward to the times ahead and look forward to sharing my experiences with all you guys!!

xx

Hi hun and welcome.

Go on ebay and search for the seller Fertility plan they have some very cheap OPKs and they always worked for

me. Next day delivery if you order before a certain time too. Good luck xxx

Last edited:
You're welcome :)
What a lot of us do with OPK's is buy the cheapy tests off eBay/Amazon; you can normally get about 50 for £5 and then get one box of the digi ones to confirm once you get a positive on the cheap tests; worked for me this month :)
x

hello....welcome to the forum and good luck...def get some cheapies off ebay and some digi ones to pinpoint the actual days of the LH surge........worth every penny......xx

Hey! Sorry to hear about your mc :hug:
Much :dust: for ttc!
It's great on here - loads of support and ooohing at stuff sounding good but also some much needed grounding too. Love it here :)
Lovely to meet you xxx

:eek: loub how ride was soooo gutted toleave you behind booohooo, u best catch soon :-(

and thank you new lou, u will find loads of suport on here!!

Hi louize, sorry to hear that hun. Good luck for future months :) xx

Hi Louize, sorry to hear about your m/c & welcome to the boards.

I recommend getting some OPKs off eBay as well, I found them really helpful last month.

Hope you get your :bfp: soon. :dust:

Hi Everyone!

The support here is amazing! You have all put me in such a good mood! (I was feeling really lonely beforehand as my bf is has been working away this week :-()
I have taken all your advice on board and just purchased some OPK's off a website called UK Fertility Solutions so I hopefully should receive these on Monday!
If I have a normal AF this time and IF I do ovulate then my predictor calender is saying I will be most fertile this weekend just in time for him to get his bottom back home!! So my OPK's may come a little to late but I guess I could still try one out on Monday anyhow.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back