Hi Guys, Im new to this site!

Just wanted to say hello, welcome, sorry about your mc and :dust: for you

Hi New Lou

Thought I posted on this thread last night but it did not keep....hmmmmm anyway I was offering you not only big welcome but if you want to private message me an address I can send you 5 OPK in the post first class today and you may get them in time for the weekend??.....

Tracey

Hiya Louize, just wanted to join in the Welcome from the forum. Loads of baby dust to you :dust: and hope you get another BFP soon.

I love your avatar. I want some of those wings!

Enjoy your OPK's, but be careful, they're addictive! I have to stock up on mass from ebay (you can get 30 for £5 inc P+P)
xx

Welcome to the forums Louize.

Love your avatar! :)

There's nothing I can say that the others haven't already. The forums have been a fantastic place of support for myself as well as everyone else and it didn't take long to become addicted, so I hope you're prepared! :p

All the best with TTC, we're all here to help each other.

MissJuly.

x x

Hi everyone! Hope your all having a lovely day!
Thank you for all the welcomes!
Tracey m - thank you so much for the offer I really appreciate it, I have bought a wedge of them due for delivery Monday and also been to
Boots and got a couple for this weekend just incase! Thank you so much for the kind gesture though!
Starfish - you can have mine lol, My wings caused chaos on Halloween haha! I went to Liverpool for the night and must have taken 40 ppls drinks out with those wings!! The worse one was getting attached to a poor blokes hair ( he had long curly hair bless him) !!
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back