Here we go again!!! Stupid cheapie tests teasing me!!

I see something hunny but the pic isnt that clear. Are you doing a fr tomorrow morning? x x

I used my last one just now and it's negative. I thought I had a line but when I looked closer it was pretty easy to see it was just the indent line!
Im going out in 5 mins buying every different type of tests in boots!! Including OPK's!! Grrr I will crack this!!!
Xx

If your going to take another test hunny I would use your fmu tomorrow as hcg can get diluted during the day. Goodluck :clover: x x

Here is a line that i got, it was thick and pink... BFN.

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/am-i-pregnant/142845-what-do-you-think-pic.html

I didn't get them consecutively, but i have since assumed that it must have been a faulty test since i can't get pregnant.

If you are getting a line on consecutive tests then you'd get a line on a brand test and i definately think it might be worth the money.

Fingers crossed Louise :)

Hi girls ! Sorry I didn't end up testing! OH didn't want me to test until the weekend and was watching me like a hawk this morning with a suspicious look!
Thanks for that info LouiseB - the lines I'm getting are alot fainter than that one but it is in the correct position. I'm not getting to excited but can't help but to be optimistic!
X

Good luck for the weekend. I can't get on here over the weekend (only come on while at work - no pc at home) so I can't wait to get back on on Monday and hopefully hear your great news xxx

aww excited for you louize! you will be joining the many testers this weekend, so exciting :)

Oooooo I'm working this weekend so I'll be thread stalking very early :lol:

xxx

Ooohhhh I feel sorry for you chick!! Harsh times they are!! The only time I would even consider getting up that early is for a holiday flight lol!!
( or a baby off course!!)

It's ok, used to the early starts now, joy of being in security work I suppose, trouble is the public transport into London early at weekends is terrible compared to during the week, either get to work really early or incredibly late.....pfft!!

xxx

Im kinda glad I don't work or live in a major city! Although I would love the whole rush thing .. But when I think about it .. I am lucky to have a job in a huge company that is a 5 minute walk from my house quite literally!! I walk all the time and I don't even have to cross a road!! The only negative is I cant blame the traffic for if im ever late x

Or for snow days either :(

I've worked in London for 5 years now & it's changed so much, theirs no politeness or manners anymore, majority of people are just rude & obnoxious & being security obviously makes them hate you more, we are just the 'help' & get treated like a piece of poo off their shoe when actually the 'help' are the people to be nice to cos if you want something doing or a cheeky favour then we are your people. Not everyone is like that, just people that come to our building I think & makes a lovely change when someone says morning how are you today it's like :shock:

Omg sooooooooo sorry for ranting then

xxxx

My OH would be soooooo jealous of you Loopy, he's one for getting up as late as he possibly can so a job 5 mins away would be perfect for him :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back