Here we go again!!! Stupid cheapie tests teasing me!!

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
I'm starting to think these cheapie tests have it in for me!!!
14DPO - AF due tomorrow.. Only an approx tho as I have an irregular ish cycles by a few days here and there and didn't use OPK's this month and once again they are showing a line that I'm not really willing to believe!
I will upload a pic when I'm away from my desk and have some privacy and you will probably see what I mean!!!
Grrrrrr!!

Oops sorry for not clarifying ! It's a HPT
How you doin Hun?
X

I feel abit apprehensive - even though I got my results back and they wer ok apart from my iron .. I think I may have been misinformed by my doctor so that leaves me to not get my hopes up.. But on the other hand my boobs are killing me!! I have never ever had sore boobs when AF is here or due.. Tmi but it feels like I'm having electric shocks through my nipples!! ( I have had a static shock in my nipple lol and it feels like that! ) for a week I have had twinges in my left side that do actually hurt and today they have moved to the right side.. If AF was due my thighs would be aching right now but I don't seem to have that!
Ohh and tmi again but I'm extremely gassy!!!
X

Well it's sounding great my darling & the fact your not feeling how you would normally when AF is due is a very good sign

Can't wait to see the piccie, did you do with FMU? Have you got any other cheapie tests at home? Maybe do one tomorrow & if the same I'd defo go get a FR :)

xxx

Ooohh its sounding good hunny, i posted a pic of my cheapy yesterday, if i hadnt of done a fr i wouldnt of been convinced. Goodluck hunny, fingers crossed you will be joining me in tri-1 :fx: x x

I Used second morning urine!

I don't feel like AF is going to come tomorrow but again there is still a possibility that I could be a day or two out.

I have got FR and loads cheapies at home thank god lol but I only finish at 5! Dammit!

Right got pics now - just Gunna upload!
X

ooooh good luck hun :dust: february seems to be a great month for BFPs xx

Good Luck Louise. I used loads of cheapies this month and a Superdrug own AND a CBD and I in the end witch got me so I hope this is definitely a BFP for you :) X

Well if it was 2nd morning tiddle then sounding uber good :yay:

xxx

5284f98f-402e-f1df.jpg
5284f98d-404d-6c71.jpg
5284f98d-407f-9d5e.jpg

Teasing me or what!!!!

I do see a line :yay:, so it's defo possible! You should do more tomoro tho, in case its an evap line xxx

Im so sorry but I dont see anything :( Looks kinda smudgy but heres hoping FX for you :) X

Defo do another, maybe try tonight when your home & then FMU tomorrow

xxx

I'm not one to get the hopes up Hun but that looks like a BFP to me!! :shock:

I think your symptoms sound good too!

OMG, I'd go and get a Diggi!

xx

Don't want to get your hopes up but I got very very faint lines on cheapys at 8DPO!!!??? It was a Saturday evening, DH was out and there are no chemists open in Guernsey on a Sunday so couldn't buy a FR till the Monday (after work!) but tested at about 3.45pm and got a very definite +ve result at 10DPO. Just a note, my cheapy HPT's haven't really been very definitely +ve till this weekend really, so after AF would be late. I also did an OPK on Saturday, just and that came up very very very +ve indeed - more so than the HPTS??!!

Good luck, really hope this is your month hun xxx

Ooohh exciting :) They look like the one i did yesterday.
Maybe try your fr test tomorrow morning hunny. My fingers and toes are crossed for you :fx: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back