really struggling with boys names!

lisaloo

Reaction score
i know its still early days but im a bit worried about the fact ive got my girls name sussed but completely stumped for boys names! Thing is, i must have looked at millions of boys names and i just dont love any of them. Ok, theres some i dont hate, but none that jump out at me. OH Is convinced its a girl anyway so he's not much help, and besides he hasnt suggested any sensible names - neopolian and vlad are NOT sensible suggestions :shakehead:

So if anyone has any suggestions pls feel free to tell me! The name has to go with the surname Lee though - this has already ruled out several suggestions already :)

Thanks! x

Maybe if you tell us the names you don't hate we can think of things based on those??

xxxxxxxx

On ours boys list we had:

Connor
Riley
Alfie
Alex
Jacob
Max
Lewis
Jake
Isaac
Zak
Joseph

Not sure if that helps? Good luck xx

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

well theres quite a few i dont hate lol, the ones that are ok are Coby, Ashton, Jaiden, Kaiden....i did like Rilley but i dont think it sounds right with lee - rilley lee? But again dont completely love any of these lol x

I quite like Riley Lee lol! We were team yellow and only had 1 girls name which we loved and about 10 boys names which were ok.....luckily we had a girl lol! Think it was a sign xx

well i think im having a girl but knowing my luck ill have a boy and have no names whatsoever! whenever i say rilley to anyone they point out that they both end in a "lee"sound.

I had the name Jacob for my LO but shes a pink one!

Oh we also had Freddie on our list which I do really like! But again lots of eeeee's x

Lisa get reading that book again lol and I will bring our ame book down in a few weeks see if we can come up with something between us - seriously though Im sure you will find a name that will suit if not remeber i did suggest Haggis knowing how much you love the stuff and your scottish friends ;) hahahahahahahahahahaha

Smith1980 - Alfie is our first choice name for a boy (which i think Im having just a feeling) but then I threw Riley into the mix with hubby hes not so keen it may grow on him

Girls name sorted and wont change so thats half the battle

I have read it cover to cover!!!! LOOOOL x This must mean im having a girl, surely? Must be a sign! hahaha x

I agree, must be a pink one in there!

What about Jason Lee, and I do really like Freddie Lee, has a really lovely sound to it.

Also Frankie Lee, Corey Lee, Dillion Lee, Lewis Lee

Last edited:
Korey is my youngests middle name - screwing i used it now because i could have used it with this one! haha x

i think that Elliott and Etienne are really nice names for a boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back