girls names

Hi, don't want to be harbinger of doom but Florence is on massive up, started before the Camerons I assure you. I know two babies born earlier this year called Florence (and yes they are both Florrie already).

RE: Kitty, have you thought of Katherine? Kitty is short for Katherine (see Pride and Prejudice etc), it might be nice for her to have a more formal name when she wants it and Kitty for short and socially?

Hetty is officially short for Henrietta, I like both of those. I like Hatty too, short for Harriet

Hi, don't want to be harbinger of doom but Florence is on massive up, started before the Camerons I assure you. I know two babies born earlier this year called Florence (and yes they are both Florrie already).

RE: Kitty, have you thought of Katherine? Kitty is short for Katherine (see Pride and Prejudice etc), it might be nice for her to have a more formal name when she wants it and Kitty for short and socially?

Hetty is officially short for Henrietta, I like both of those. I like Hatty too, short for Harriet

thanks I really cant have a name that is popular it would kill me lol,
so think florrie might be out of the window.

I do like Florrie just as it is, and wound't think it was shortened at all.

What about Bessy, or pearl ? you liked those I remember, or Hettie

I love pearl but could I have pearl pelmear o/h 2nd name:shock:.

I'm really liking bessy now you have reminded me thanks jj

i'm the same me and oh have the same surname 'Smith' and are considering Poppy and Scarlett but recently i seem to hear them both alot!!! I don't know if thats just me!!

My aunts nickname is Florrie but ner real name is Floride (said flor-ree-day) and i think its a lovely name!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back