Help with girls name... I'm being fussy

That is a awful song.

Theres a song called Claire. Which is awful too and my name.

"Claire, from the moment I met you I swear" I just wanna hide in a corner.

I hope you find something. The internet has tonnes of names.

xxxx

I actually love the song! Cecelia is a bit of a bitch in it though lol

There's any MANY songs with my name in it... Including cool and the hang, mc fly and some oldies too. I've been sung at my entire lifej

What about Saskia or Lois?

Both classic but not old womanesque nor too modern. Both go with your middle name choice too.

No out there songs about either name ;-)

I have an Emma Luchia and Megan Rachel my name is Rachel. Next girl migh be called, willow, Jennifer, Freya or bella

What about Saskia or Lois?

Both classic but not old womanesque nor too modern. Both go with your middle name choice too.

No out there songs about either name ;-)

Neither of hose names float my boat at all... Can't imagine having a baby called Saskia at all! And lois reminds not superman or family guy lol

My current favourite girls name (in changes on pretty much a daily basis) is Cordelia, but hubby isn't fussed! xx

Has anyone suggested Julia yet? Or Juliana to get the 'Anne' in there? Then you have Juju as a cute nickname, Jules for when she's a stroppy teenager and Julia for when she's a sassy business woman :)

Luna, Cleo, Daisy, Brenda, Beatrice, Andrea, Melanie, Stephanie, Hannah, Bessie, Michaela, Lorna, Courtney, Penelope, Francis, Florence, Violet

My name for this bump (If pink) is Ginny, can be short for Genevieve or Virginia (personally I'm just going to use Ginny) x

I'm a bit bias as I'm a Lucy and my middle name is Ann (all after my great great Aunt).

The only thing I really get is people calling my Luce though which is my pet hate and the occasional "Lucy Lou".

Hope you find something, all my name choices are too old fashioned to suggest x

Last edited:
I don't like any of these, names lol.

Okay didn't read all the suggestions yet...

But I am in love with Hayley...

How about any of these...

Rachel, Naomi, Lucia, Georgia, Rebecca, Cara, Louise, Francesca, Alexandra, Rosemary, Jennifer, Kate/Katie/Catherine, Olivia, Emma, Daisy, Poppy?

Last edited:
I like names that end with an 'ee' sound, like Lucy, Poppy, Chloe, Rosie ...
I'm not so keen on it myself but Emily could potentially work. Emily Mary-Anne...

I also personally like flower names - Violet Anne?

Just realised this thread is reeeeeeally old!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back