twin boy name help

Hi I know twin boys called Samuel and Jacob. Obviously these are more traditional and biblical not still kinda modern I think xx

my friend called her twins callum and cameron

I like Oliver & Elliot

They're not too similar, but still have a similar ring to them with the l's in the middle :)

I would choose different first letters personally - my kids all have a different first letter, I was Jenni and my sister was called Jo, so when the post arrived anything with a Miss J .... on it was fair game to open if you got there first and so we ended up having soo many arguments over it /reading others post!!

I think the shorter one sylable names sound better with your longer surname of Keeling, eg Jude and Finn

I read in some psychology text somewhere that when naming twins it is better to have the first born twin have a name that comes second in the alphabet and have the second born twin with a name that comes first in the alphabet. That way it's not one twin being first in both and it sort of balances out. I though it made some sense but you can make up your own mind!

I personally wouldn't give them the same initial. If they're identical then they're already not unique in the world so I would want two completely independent names to give them a bit more of a sense of individuality. Again that's just my opinion.

You seem set on Finn for no one. I think Alexander is nice and aiden also goes well.

They are unique hun, they may look alike but they are unique individuals x

Sent from my knackered iPhone

yes - I agree that you should go for ones with matching first letters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back