twin boy name help

1986princess

Reaction score
struggling alot! like both modern or traditional names but obviously would need to be 2 traditional or 2 modern. i would really appreciate ppls opinions or suggestions as this is the hardest thing iv found so far .................

Names we like

Finn ( quite set on that)
Ethan
Aiden
Louie
Oliver or Ollie
Freddie
Jude

Harry
Henry
Thomas
Alexander
Josua
Elliot

Please someone help! We are sooo indecisive! Ps The last name will be Keeling! thanx in advance x

i like Harry and Henry, sounds cute together! or i also like Finn and Freddie together!!!!

thanx hun sometimes it helps when people suggest things! 2 is definately hard x

I was going to say exactly the same! I think sticking with the same letter is cool! :) As it'll always have a nice ring to it!

Someone I know has identical twin boys called Ethan and Elliot. I quite like Finn and Freddie, sounds really cute! Not sure if I'd stick with the same letter at the start of their name though, hmmm difficult one! I also know someone who has recently had non identical twins and called them Finley and Ethan. Seem to be quite popular names! X

i love the idea of same letter for each name!

My twins are Max and Finlay :) x

Sent from my knackered iPhone

I have to say - I love the SOUND of Finn & Freddie - but what about Phinn - just so they dont have the same initial. I have a wee bit of a thing about that - lol - also would make it easier on a practical level when they are a bit older and you have post coming in addressed to - Mr F Keeling - who gets to open it.

I would deffo go for the same letter it's really cute,
I always wanted girl twins called Dolly and Dotty
So when I have my little girl she became Dolly Dot lol

thanx for all your suggestions girls feel like im starting to get somewhere ... if anyone has any other suggestions feel free!!

Ive got twin nephews called jake and lewis. not the same letter but pretty cute. I think a good idea is to have one with a short name and one with a longer.

I wouldn't go with same letter names, but it's just a personal opinion. I've always thought twins would enjoy having separate sets of clothes and names which are not too samey. After all, they will have different personalities.

I really like Finn, btw :D

I like Adian & Ethan! Just has a nice ring to it! :D xx

i love Harry & Henry super cute! but also like mentioned above
with recieving letters and stuff, can be a pain when older i supose?
im having enough trouble thinking of one boys name, i feel for u! lol
but u have lovely taste in names ;) Finlay/Finley/Finn are my 1st choice so far :) x

me and my sister share the same initial and its never bothered me.

There were twin boys on the tv this morning and they were called ethan and aiden. :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back