Girls Name

ChloeNat

Reaction score
I know this name is going to split people down the middle as I'm not quite sure on it myself.

Seeing as my OH hates all girls names the way its been going I got a small notebook and went through every site I could find and wrote down ones I thought sounded alright and gave it him to look through.

He picked one out he liked,

Eira (EYE-RAH)

Its Welsh and means snow (seeing as our baby will be born very late November, also we both are very pale skinned, I'm blonde naturally and OH is a red head so baby is more than likely going to have pale skin).

I liked it when I wrote it down but now I'm not too sure on it,

The full name would be

Eira Marie McCabe

Marie after OHs Godmother (Mary) who recently died from cancer and also his Grandma (also Mary).

Whats everyones opinions?

Last edited:
So actually really like it! I think it's lovely! Xxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Oooh, I think it's lovely!!!

Thanks girls, still not too sure on it asked my sister and she said its really weird. I know that's going to be the reaction from the rest of the family

I love it! It's unusual , but not made up sounding if you know what I mean!

The only prob I can see is people not pronoucing it correctly, I read it as Ear - ra, till you had pointed it out

Still like it tho

I think it's lovely! It kind of reminds me of Arya/Aria (not sure of spelling) from Game of Thrones.
Still think you should go 'Mary' for the middle name rather than Marie though ;)

shouldnt matter what the family think x

i really like it - its pretty, unusual and goes really well with your last name! x

I love it!! My lo's middle name is arya sounds a bit like that, sod anyone that does't like it, if you like it that all that matters. It's a really nice name hun x

Initially I was not sure on reading the first name but when you put it all together it is genuinely beautiful and I am now sold! Very nice choice indeed! x

i think its lovely.. i love unusural names like that but my bf wouldnt let me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back