Help - **Updated ** Got to go in.

Good luck, will be thread stalking

sent from my Galaxy s2

hope you are ok hun, we are all on tender hooks here awaiting an update xxxx

How'd it go? Hope you're alright and have some answers at least :)

Thanks girls! x

Sorry I've not been able to update sooner, was a bit of a mad rush when we got back and I've been busy all day.

Basically we saw a doctor from my consultant's team and she asked a bunch of questions and told me that they would assume it was an early period and to go to the imaging department to book my HSG! She thinks as I've lost a few pounds, it might have triggered my body into normal cycles, we'll have to see what happens but I thought it would take more than a few pounds to get my body going again but she said that the extra exercise might have jump-started it. Hmmm.. We'll see!

So we went round to the imaging dept. and met a sour faced cowbag who said they couldn't possibly fit us in that soon as the doctor told us we had to be in within 5 days (and not to have sex til after the hsg lol ;) ) and so we had to leave DH's mobile number so we could be called in case somebody else had to cancel theirs. Little did she know, we had a secret weapon and we got home and got in touch with the radiologist as she'd been nice enough to give us her mobile number, she texted DH later and told him we were booked in for Monday at 12.45. :shock:

So... Long story short... My HSG has been booked for Monday afternoon! :yay:

Sooooo glad I don't have to wait the 100 days we assumed we would. Really pleased! x x

Excellent news hun - am so glad that you had a productive appointment (apart from the bitch face who couldn't fit you in!)

xxxxxxxxx

great news glad you dont have to wait xxxxxxxx

Yeah Miss J this is great news! My af came back last year after loosing only 5% of my body weight so might well be!! Good Luck Monday!

Thanks girls. :)

That would make this cycle 25-26 days. :shock: Such a huge difference from 100+ !

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back