I'm scared. **Updated with fertility appointment**

Well you can't be that bad then MissJ because i'm in a size 14 and 5'2 and my BMI is 28 and 30 is the limit before it apparently impacts fertility.

Thanks ladies. x x

Louise - I think mine was 28.5 or 29. I've found a book on Amazon which is about PCOS diet and its supposed to be very good so I might get that when payday's here. Even if it's not PCOS, changing my diet would still probably do some good. I've been on the excersise bike already, going to try and do 20 minutes a day, 10 in the morning and 10 in the evening and build up from there once I feel like I can cope with it lol. x x

I'm dying for Monday to come round quickly so we know what's happening next. x x

I'm just trying to remember what my personal trainer told me (i exercised before my wedding) and i'm sure you need to have your heart rate high(ish) for 30 mins each day.

So you might be better off cycling for 35 mins in one go :)

Any low-GI cookbook should be good for you too.

Thanks Louise, I could just about stand 10 minutes on my exercise bike which sounds sooo bad but I'm going to just build it up as my body gets used to doing it. I've found a book on Amazon which is a PCOS diet book full of low G.I. stuff and it's got really good reviews so might get that. x x

Miss j, this appointment sounds really positive! Things moving in the right direcition sure enough!!! Yaya for that! Witht he weight issue, u all know how I lose weight!!!! I stop eating all carbs for a month! Salads and fish and chicken and natural yogart with fruit n bran! But after I had my little girl I didn't have so much discipline, I found a gym with a pool and sauna and jacuzzi in a little hotel which wasn't busy and went there three times. Aweek! I bought smaller crockery, smallert plates and bowl so could put so much food on and I stripped thje house of anything yummy!!!!! In th e gym I did15 to satrt cycle or run and then did swimming, really good for slimming and not harsh on muscxles! As I said though I found a very quiet place !!!! Good luch darling x

Thanks hun. I think I'm going to try and cut out carbs and do more exercise on the exercise bike - been trying to start this week but we've been so busy. x x

Sounds like you have a good doctor there Miss J

I know it feels like you are waiting forever for appts and tests but it will all be worth it in the end when you have your bfp.

I am also using this time to get into shape hoping it will keep my mind focused else where until my operation date comes round xx

Thanks hun. :) DH is going to phone the GP today and see if everything's been sorted for us to go to the other clinic, hopefully it has. I just need to know a date! :clock:

x x

It all sounds very positive hunni, hope you get appointment date soon xxx

Thank you hun, got an appointment with my GP on Monday (blah at waiting a week!) to see when the consultant's appointment is. I hate that we have to wait a week to have an appointment to be told a date! :dohh:

Pffffffft. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back