Weird stuff ... Very confused ... Help ?

Cantwait2011

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Well, yesterday i had quite bad achy pains on my left side, ranging from quite low (above pb) to across near hip joint, so much so that I had to take to my bed with a hot water bottle - I feel that I have a fair pain threshold) this morning very light achy sensation in same region, hardly there. Then (tmi alert) I felt very wet, thought just cm but went to the toilet and when I wiped, brown dishcharge!.
Now, sounds like IC / IB, however, only on day 12 of cycle and only BD 2 days ago so this would be far too early right ??? I'm so confused, never had spotting or Mimi bleeds mid cycle before - was thinking it could be eptopic but surely the pain would get worse and I had AF as expected in Dec ?
Anyone have any ideas ? Will go to docs if pain returns but apart from slight ache and spotting, body just feels tired and heavy today ..

Tea, biscuits and :dust: to all x

Could it be from ovulating? Can there be a release of blood when the egg pops from the follicle during Ov? I've never experienced this but then again I don't get OV pains. Maybe someone else can advise you. FX nothing too serious.

Thanks leeleekitty, when I got the pains I thought it must be due to ov as about right sort or time, although normally don't get anything ( not quite sure when ov as don't chart) but never heard of that causing bleeding :-/.. Off to google x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back