Help!!! This AND brown when I wipe

Melanie3103

Reaction score
So its 9 dpo and im peeing (so u POAS - as thats what we do)... and i think i see a teeny bit of brown discharge on wiping. AF due tomorrow.. so i thought well ive just wasted my time (and money) peeing on this... sigh...

I almost didnt look at the test, was just about to just sling it away... but then glanced at it....

Is it my imagination or is that a line ???? I’m now petrified I’m miscarrying again (june last year we miscarried at 8-9wks).... what do I do ??

Im sat here in shock, hubby due home in 2hrs - usually Id be ready to waggle the test in front of him... but what does this mean ?? I had another “wipe” amd theres a bit more browny stuff.

Im not imagining it, am I ?? That line....

Attachments

• 614E615C-5274-44A2-9910-19D10FFDB40E.jpg
    614E615C-5274-44A2-9910-19D10FFDB40E.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
9dpo could be IB right? Plus brown isn't bad....
Fx for you xxx

Certainly a chance it could be blood from the egg implantating if it's brown too. Definitely see a faint line on there too . Fx for you hun do you usually get spotting before your period, or straight to bleeding? Xx

Last edited:
Brown is old blood so certainly a chance it could be blood from the egg implantating. Definite line on there too . Fx for you hun do you usually get spotting before your period, or straight to bleeding? Xx

god i hope so...

Usually straight to full on period... and its usually first thing in the AM - wipe at FMU and it's there "full on"..

I daren't go for another wee...

Fingers crossed that it is ib and this sticks for you xx

Brown is old blood so certainly a chance it could be blood from the egg implantating. Definite line on there too . Fx for you hun do you usually get spotting before your period, or straight to bleeding? Xx

god i hope so...

Usually straight to full on period... and its usually first thing in the AM - wipe at FMU and it's there "full on"..

Same for me thats why I asked hun, I'm straight on too. Hopefully it is that then , since its so different from normal. I have my fx for you xx

Last edited:

god i hope so...

Same for me thats why I asked hun, I'm straight on too. Hopefully it is that then , since its so different from normal. I have my fx for you xx

thanks so much.... omg...

I see the line easy fx for you Hun xx

I hope this is it for you , have you got another test to do in the morning to see if there’s a difference? I wold say wait 2 days but I am a poas addict and would I wait?? Hell no! Xx

Agree with tootie lol if youve only got one frer left and cant get another, try waiting until Friday. fx xx

I hope this is it for you , have you got another test to do in the morning to see if there’s a difference? I wold say wait 2 days but I am a poas addict and would I wait?? Hell no! Xx

yeah i have another FRER... thanks. Will test tomorrow - and keeping everything crossed that there's no more blood when wiping... it was the smallest amount, so trying not to stress.

^^^agree with Shan and Tootie. Wait til Friday but I see that pink line easily and I never got a whiff of a line on a frer with my chemicals. Only got lines on frer's with this current pregnancy. Fx for you xx

That’s a definite bfp. I had the same brown spotting with my last pregnancy (and pink spotting at like 7 weeks, too) and all was well. Congratulations!

Update:

10pm - small amount of brown spotting on liner.

Hopefully just IB - ive not had before with last 2 pregnancies..

Fx hun. Every pregnancy is different. My two girls have been complete opposites. I've had a lot of bleeding etc with this one that I never had with dd so you never know. Good luck with your digi just realised that other post is yours xx

Last edited:
Yes good luck <3 I got my positive digi at 11 DPO..
However I seem to be getting quite strong lines very early on with this one..
With some of my other ones I wasn't getting a positive digi until at least 16 DPO..
So don't panic.

I didn't have ANY spotting early on with my first 2 pregnancies, which is why when I had it with my third I lost my mind with worry. What they say is true: every pregnancy is different. Really hope all is well with this one!!

So FMU (altho did have a wee at 3am too) at 6.30am..

The FRER is lighter - which I&#8217;m pretty sure is a bad thing. Plus some &#8220;redder&#8221; blood when wiping - still not a lot, but...

Do we think this is a chemical pregnancy (having never had one) ?

My first FRER yesterday at 5pm while not FMU is darker than today&#8217;s....

Last edited:
Here is the 2nd FRER...

Attachments

• CA0B2182-2E40-43A1-A08E-C2715FC81CF4.jpg
    CA0B2182-2E40-43A1-A08E-C2715FC81CF4.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 75

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads