Could I be pregnant? ADVICE PLEASE!!

kitten1

Reaction score
Hi all

I am new to this (my first post), so hope I don't ramble on and bore everyone, but I am desperate to know your views! This is my situation:

Having been on the mini-pill for 15 years, I never expected to get pregnant within 2 months, but we did. Sadly, I had a silent miscarriage and had the operation (ERPC) on the 19th April. I didn’t bleed much at the time and didn’t suffer from any cramping, so it wasn’t as bad as it could be.

We wanted to wait until I had at least one period until we tried again, so after 36 days, I had my period and then we decided to try again.

I started using Ovulation Predictor strips, but every time I used them, they were negative – just one line, not so much as even a faint 2nd line. Despite this, we still continued to do the deed every other day. Then, my second period arrived which was a 27 day cycle. I have never had regular periods what with being on the mini-pill, so don’t have a regular cycle.

After my second period, I used the Ovulation kits again (twice daily this time so I didn’t miss my surge) – still nothing but one line. Again, we still had sex every day or every other day (June 25th – Jul 6th). On the 6th, I was woken up with what felt like severe hunger pangs which lasted about half an hour. I also had a very slight irritation down below – definitely not thrush, just didn’t feel right. I have never had any sort of irritation before (I know maybe it was all the sex). Again on the 7th, I woke up with the same hunger/sick pains.

On the 9th (Friday), I had the smallest pink/brown spotting – literally one spot. I had the same thing every day since (today will be my 4th day). If I wasn’t wearing a panty liner, I wouldn’t even know it was there. Could this be implamantation bleeding? I did a preg test last night and Ovulation test – both negative. The first time I got pregnant, it showed on an Ovulation predictor kit, admittedly it took quite a while.

I was woken up this morning again, with those hunger pains and cramping – not like period pains though, more like where my uterus would be – could this be implamantation cramping?

Also, I had some tingly pains in my right breast yesterday and on the Friday, but they are not sore.

As I don’t have a regular cycle and according to the Ovulation kits, I didn’t ovulate, what are peoples thoughts? Do you think I could be pregnant? When would you wait to test. If I go by the 27 day cycle, I am due my period on Thursday, but the cycle before that one was 36 days – PLEASE HELP!!!!

Last edited:
I'm really new to this, so the only advice I would have is to test the day your AF is due. Good luck babe, hope you get a BFP this time :)

Some of the other girls might have some better advice!!!!:)

Oh and welcome

Pinky x

That sounds like a tough spot. You don't really know when your AF is due because you don't have regular cycles..and you didn't ovulate according to the test...My best guess would be to test 5-6 weeks after your last AF. And if you show symptoms with a BFN, try talking to your doctor about a blood test. Good luck !

i think test first thing monday morning and if in doubt with the result get a blood test done

hope thats helpful hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back