so confused..help!!!!

spanzee

Reaction score
Ok so AF was due saturday and i did a test and come back with a very very very faint test line however i took the test the day i was due and it was early afternoon so could it be i did it too late in the day after peeing about 6 times throughout the morning?
Normally my cycles are regular. i did another test yesterday although this was after midday too and this came back negative.
However mid afternoon yesterday i thought AF was here as when i wiped there was a pale brown discharge so i put a towel on, but nothing since.

Im bloated twingey crampy, threw up twice sunday for no reason. headaches backache.
My boobs never hurt or feel the way they do even when im on or PMS. there sore and tender i cant touch them without nearly screaming. More CM. im all over the place with mood swings.

I just dont get whats going on.
whats going on.

What was this discharge yesterday? its been 24 hours now with nothing of the sort after and it was only the once. could it be implantation bleeding or is it to late for that.
im around 19 DPO. my period is now a few days late :/

sorry for the essay.
any advice is greatly appreciated!

Oh dear sounds confusing with the faint positive and then a negative. How about trying a digi? x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2

i dont want to waste more money, and also dont want another negative result its killing me as it is!
im so confused!

I think you'll only know if you do another test I'm afraid. I think if you went to the gp and explained that you're late that's what they would do too. I know its hard not wanting to see negatives but maybe leave it a couple of days and do the test first thing in the morning if af hasn't arrived. FX for you xx

The only way to know for sure is to test again using fmu this time am affraid and the first one could have been an evap so do another test and if neg then all u can do is wait it out its one of those things that is out of our control m gd luck x

I'm no expert (far from) but from what i've seen and read it's best first thing in morning as it's more pure then... fx for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back