help quick! freaking the F out!!

itisbabytime

Reaction score
So thought I saw a squinter on an IC so did CB +/- one and got a plus and then did a cb digi and got pregnant 1-2. I should be ecststic but freaking out as I have had 'Joyrides' anti sickness travel pills in the last 24 hours and I googled it and one website said they can give false positives. I've got zero symptoms and am freaking out. I'm cd 24 ish and started having +opks from cd 8 and that continued for at least 5 days, stopped testing aafter that. OMG help!!! Can anyone else find anything else about this?

Hmmmm

Have never heard of getting false positives from travel sickness pills before. Though false positives in general were pretty unlikely?

You might need to wait and test again tmrw

Omg never heard of pills giving false positives! Eeeeeep!!

Not heard of pills giving false positives either!!! I so hope this it for you!! x

Just thought - surely it wouldn't give false positives on 3 different tests!?! x

Omg ladies! I've done so far, (sent hubby to the shops haha)

Tesco +
CB Non digi +
CB digi Preg 1-2
ICs + faint though
FR easy read result + v v v faint though

Omg. Trying to save up another pee and try again before bed. Tomo morning will be the decider though I think, pills will be out of the system by then if it is that that is doing this.

Lol I'd say all those positives make a big positive!

omg hun i really hope this is it for you!!!! so exciting, i will be stalking xxxx

Sickness pills don't create the pregnancy hormone it's safe to say you are EL PREGGO!!!!!!

:pompom: post a pic & I hope you are ok your head must be reeling xxxxxx

Aren't they just an anti-emetic??? Can't see how that could effect the hormone take up on a hpt??????
Sounds like a bfp to me :D xx

not sure how, lets see if this works.....

Attachments

• CB non digi.jpg
    CB non digi.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 65
  • tesco hpt.jpg
    tesco hpt.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 63
  • cb dgi.jpg
    cb dgi.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 64
oh wow hun definately bfp!!! massive congratulations!!

how did you do it? any tips lol were you on any meds this cycle? im soooo happy for you xxx

omg omg omg

so unexpected if this is it. cycle 16, no clomid, just had 6 cycles on it with no hint of a second line. didnt even bd at the right time so i thought!

will do more in the morning and see what happens. i just cant let myself get excited yet, you ladies understand. x x

That's a nice clear positive, don't think some pills would bring those results!
I thinks you be preggo ;)

just realised how crap my pics are, hands are shaking lol. should have had hubby take them!

Aw well that is fab fab fab! That's strong lines there you are definitely BFP'd!

A lovely surprise when you least expected it...so pleased for you xxx

Your pics are clear enough to see they're positive! HUGE congratulations xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back