A little help please :) (smep)

Dawnt87

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I'm doing smep this month and yesterday I sleeping did my morning pee without using my digi opk :( I had also pee'd three times thru the night as I drank a lot before bed, so I tried to pee again at 8 am (hadnt drank anything) and I got two very strong lines on the test but no smiley face. I know the digi opks are 45miu so do u think that yesterday (cd13) was my pos but just not strong enough for a smiley? My lines are fainter this morn so am hoping that yesterday was my pos?

Have bd cd 8-10-12-13 and am using pre seed, this is cycle 6 for me. Hope someone can help! :)

I would bd for the next few days to be on the safe side or every other day if you want and keep testing. Good luck x

Thanks poppy-I'll just keeep on with the bd! How's the cbfm going? X

I have never used digi opks so don't know about that sorry but if u got. Possitive on a cheapy opk I would say that was probably ur surge and just to carry on with the smep plan are ur cycles usualy spot on like ov day 13-14 ish? I guess if u want u can just bd a few more times over the next few days if ya like gd luck x

Getting on ok with it thanks, I am on cd and had highs since cd10 but no peak yet so I am slightly confused. I went to use my digi opk and it didn't work came up with the error symbol so god knows what's going on with me!!!

Make sure you bd tonight and use an opk tomorrow morning x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back