Freaking out, help please!

suzan

Reaction score
I have been feeling sometimes (before yesterday and today specifically) a vibrating feeling... It was like a twitching, vibrating, shivering sort of thing, kind like my baby got the chills. I am sure it's the baby, but wow, he moves so fast all at once as if I have my mobile on my tummy vibrating!!

DH saw it and he was like :shock: He thought something was wrong with the baby!

They lasted like a couple of seconds each and in between them he moved normally.

I read in other places on google that those might be ******* type of movements where few places showed that its nothing to worry about while others said that its not s good sign as baby might be in distress?

I am freaking out now

Some places talked about seizure?!?!!?!?

Anyone can help?!?!?!?!?!

Hun dont worry! We all seem to have this! In fact just in the last week theres been a couple of posts about it!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Its normal hun!! Dunno what the hell they are up to when they do this, but it makes I larf!!! :D

As lea says but if it will help maybe give your labour ward a call to get some reassurance if its making you too upset

I remember having that happen once and worrying. Don't what is was but everything is OK.

suzan said:
I read in other places on google that those might be ******* type of movements where few places showed that its nothing to worry about while others said that its not s good sign as baby might be in distress?

Google can be the place of doom to worrying pregnant ladies...best to ask midwife. Remember they are still developing neuro wise, I know LOADS of women that have had this, including myself.

If you are stressing then give midwife or hossy a call :hug:

Sounds like your LO is just giving it some welly in there :D I'd not worry tbh. Baby is starting to get bigger and you are noticing the movements more. My LO used to wriggle and kick like I don't know what. Movements would settle down also, but more often that not he was kicking away in there.

I remember the shuddering feeling also. I never worried about it tbh as other times his movement was fine.

And ditto above, Googling can cause more worry than reassure. If you have any concerns the best thing to do is chat with your MW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back