help - pics included!

Discussion in 'OPK Testing Gallery' started by toscacat, Dec 23, 2011.

1. toscacat

toscacat Well-Known Member

HI all. Short story is i had ov pains on monday cd 11 and ran out of testing strips so assumed i missed the surge however got hold of some more and resumed testing now it looks like sure was potentially cd 14 (yest!) have been feeling wet most of week and pain on monday was convincing enough but now i dont know what to think!

bd'd cd 8, 10, 12 and 15 (or will when oh gets back!) so hopefully regardless i will get egg but now worried in case i am trying to ovulate but failing for some reason!:wall2::wall2:

Attached Files:

• o1.jpg
      o1.jpg
      File size:
      132.4 KB
      Views:
    • o2.jpg
      o2.jpg
      File size:
      125.7 KB
      Views:
  2. ceebee

ceebee Well-Known Member

Hiya :) It's possible that day 14 was your surge, but difficult to say as you missed a couple of days. I got ov pains a 2 -3 days before I ov'd last month so could be... In any case, looks like you've covered yourself with the bd-ing... Fx for you for a bfp in the new year!! xx

ps have you tried keeping a record of your temperature - it's supposed to help tell if you've ov'd or not...

#2 ceebee, Dec 24, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2011