Am I ovulating this late?????

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Most of you know but ill just do a quick re cap on where I am..

Last AF was 12th November and should have been a 27 day cycle.. I started using OPK's on CD 12 up until CD 20.. I never really got a positive OPK but I got my darkest line on CD17.

So if I follow my OPK's and assume that I did ovulate on CD 17 my AF should have been due on the 15th December (is that right??) , where as if I follow my recent cycle length my AF should have been due on the 12th December..

I used a few HPT from thre 12th up until the 16th ....all BFN.. I havn't tested for 2 days now as I cannot take seeing BFN's anymore..

So instead I have been using OPK's again and it hasn't half confused me!!!

:wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2:

5.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

What are your views ladies??

Am I ovulating THIS LATE?????????

xx

Last edited:
o god hun i havent got a clue but people do get a possitive on opks when preg, but im sure a fr shud pick it up
im not too good with opks hun so sorry i didnt have anymore advice for ya but good luck anyway x x

Thanks Hun x
Its seriously frustrating the hell out of me but I just can't take testing anymore :(
I have one FR left but I am determined Im not going to test, we will see how long I can keep it up haha x

I got myself stressing out so much over ovulation tests, I think its probably more trouble than its worth lol.

I bought a pack of 15 or something from amazon and they worked for me. Start just after you finish your period so you can see the colour strength.
Id also recommend getting the 'ultra early' preg tests from amazon too because they are truly ultra early and told me I was preg before I missed my period lol

My cycle is normally 28 days, give or take a day. I ovulated late and now Im 15 weeks pregnant :)
My midwife said sperm can stay alive for 6 days (?!?!?!) which was why my due date changed aswell.

Ovu tests will stay dark if youre pregnant, so just keep an eye on that.

Not sure I can suggest anything really, just wish you good luck ;)!

I think you could be a little bit pregnant!!! Crack open that first response test

I thought opks and hpts check for different hormones? Surely if ur doing opks ur looking at the wrong hormone there fore frustrating urself??!! Stick to hpts hunny u know they r looking for preg hormone xx

Damn I was sure you would have got your BFP with that....i think if you look back at opk testing gallery that happened to someone else and she got her BFP.....sorry hun, do you have cheapie tests?

I found out i was pregnant last time by a opk but the following day i got a positive on a cheapy hpt and a cbd. Fx for you hunny x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww thanks girls . Still no AF!!! 9 days late now!! I did FR yesterday morning and it was a BFN... I have no more test left now! I'm thinking I have ovulated on the 15th\16th as they were the darkest OPK's I got!
I have to admit this morning I was incredibly ill, I felt like I was Gunna puke all morning at my desk in work.. I have also had a HUGE breakout of spots and I hardly ever get spots!! Apart from that I've no other symptoms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back