Help...need a dress!

Kay1987

Reaction score
We were invited to a wedding on 1st July when i'll be 38weeks, originally it was the night do so i had something i could wear but now its the whole day and ive got NOTHING! i dont want to spend loads of money on a maternity dress just for this one time right at the end of my pregnancy that i'll never wear again! any1 know anywhere that does maternity clothes that are reasonably priced? xxx

why dont you go for a maxi dress? if you try boohoo.com they have beautiful ones there that are very reasonably priced xxxx

They are cheap aren't they, do u think a normal maxi would have enough room for a full term bump though?! x

They are cheap aren't they, do u think a normal maxi would have enough room for a full term bump though?! x

I got a bright pink 1 for about £20-£25 (it has silver on the straps low cut v neck) in small and it's pretty roomy and strechy so I'd assume the bigger one would

Let me know if you come across any other good web pages or shops please! I have a similar problem, except I'll only be 13 weeks... so I need something that's really really flattering as I will be right in the stage where you can't tell if I'm chubby or pregnant :S I'm thinking maybe I should get something that will "enhance" the bump rather than hide it to make it obvious that I am infact pregnant...
Don't mean to hijack your thread, but seemed a bit stupid to make a new thread for almost the same issue... :)

So.. if anyone has any ideas for me as well I would appreciate it! (dress code: dark suit btw)

(and should I come accross anything good I'll let you know Kay!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back