Dresses

Nurse 26

Reaction score
Hey ladies! i have a wedding to go to in 3 weeks time, anyone know of anywhere i can get a decent dress thats not too pricey.

I have looked around for a dress thats not maternity but has cut that i could get away with, empire line or something, but no luck

I will just go for a maternity dress if i cant find anything else but i would rather buy something i might be able to wear again. just scared my bump is going to get alot bigger by 3 weeks time and i wont be able to find anything. its pretty small just now.

xx

also try ASOS. They have some beautiful stuff

I was going to suggest ASOS maternity section particularly the outlet bit as they have some really nice dresses on there. I've not really looked in the shops for dresses since the summer because of my bump so I'm not sure whats around. I'm not much help sorry! x

Both gorgeous! Out of the two I prefer the pink one I think :) x

im with rach - i prefer the pink one

Having said that - i just got a lovely dress in Asda of all places, for £18. - DH has his work xmas night out in 3 weeks at a really really posh hotel in the city. Its a nice stretchy material so plenty of room for bump to grow if it wants to.

xxx

I just had the same issue, was too big for my usual clothes, not big enough for maternity, couldnt afford anything too expensive, didnt want strapless (.)(.) needed something comfortable...

found one in Marks and spencers, its actually the dress the woman holds against herself in the mirror on their new advert (the one with the x factor bunch in)

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Una-...r_1_14&nodeId=42967030&sr=1-14&qid=1320948308

I would normally say definitely the blue dress from asos but I have to say this time I would choose the pink - its lovely! x

I find H & M are good priced and have some nice things, you could go for a dress with stretchy material to ensure that it will fit you in 3 weeks and still be comfortable xx

Which one are you drawn too may be it's a subconscious message to what team your on lol pink, blue, pink, blue lol

I prefer the pink x x :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back