Mama's & Papa's maternity wear?

Em91

Reaction score
Hi all, just a quick question has anybody got any mamas and papas maternity wear? The sizes are 8/10 12/14 16/18... I'm usually at 14 but wandered if their sizes come up small or big?

The next stuff i have has come up huge so ended up buying 12's but unsure whether to go for 12/14s or 16/18s.

Also can anyone recommend anywhere for nice/ not ridiculously priced mat wear? need some more smartish bits for work but don't want to spend a fortune

Thankyou

Last edited:
I got a vest top from mamas and papas I had a voucher so it only cost me £1 - bargain or what?

Anyhoo, I normally buy a 14 to give space for the boobs so got a 12/14 and it fits fab with plenty of growth room. x

dorothy perkins had some mat trousers in store the otherday for work at a fiver.... might be worth looking online x

New look are good for casual wear
And I agree 12/14 should be fine x

A lot of my maternity stuff is from Matalan. To be honest, I find all maternity stuff comes up big, I am normally a 10-12 but all size 10 maternity fits or is too big! xx

Last edited:
Thanks ladies, i went to matalan and they had nothing! and there's not much online!. Was just talking to a friend and she recommended www.yummymummymaternity.co.uk Just had a look through and they have some lovely stuff, which is pretty reasonable & free delivery so ordered a few bits :) Will let you know what the quality etc is like when they come :)

I was going to suggest ebay but to be honest I have not seen much??

My sister has loads of unworn summer stuff size 10/12 so I have had a right touch, maternity stuff is so expensive :shock:

xxxxxx

Last edited:
Mamas and papas comes up big you definitely wouldn't need 16/18

Thanks all :) x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Agreed, I've got mama & papas stuff and its too big. I bought my work shirts from H&M and I've found them to be brill, not expensive either. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back