Maternity Dress for a winter wedding

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Hey girls, what do you think of this dress for a winter wedding on the 27th of november ? We are just trying to get a babysitter sorted as a no kids one, and then I can reply and confirm - fingers crossed I will have 6 weeks to go at this point.

I can't find any brighter colour dresses, but was thinking of getting this and adding lots of silver and maybee bright blue beeding and sparkle to the dress to bling it up?

What do you think or the colour scheme, would you use blue beeding as well as silver? or aubergine or white or pistachio green instead?

All for £16 from asda! I'm not likely to wear it again...

http://direct.asda.com/george/women-s-clothing/maternity/maternnity-dress/GEM45111,default,pd.html

Hi JJ i think the dress is really pretty it would be perfect for a winter wedding

you could always add a touch of colour with a shrug, pasmina, shoes and handbag :)

Love the dress might just even get one for myself!! Any colour accessorise would go with it but blue and silver sounds nice and wintery. x

Ooh, I love it! You could bling that up with any colour, maybe red for winter? I saw some lovely red jewlery in asda the other day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back