weddings !!!!

Joanne1982

Reaction score
afternoon ladies

can anyone recommend any shops where i could get a nice dress for a wedding ? iv got 4 weddings to go to the first on is on 28th March im going to be there all day so need a really nice dress - iv got myself a lovely little bump which i want to show off but iv always been a nice curvey size 12 iv got a good sized behind and not the smallest of thighs so i need a dress that wont cling !

the enxt wedding is at the end of april and we are invited to the evening doo so no need to worry about that then when im 8 months pregnant im a bridemaid at my brothers wedding !! so at least my dress is sorted for that although i will look like a whale lol - the last one its 1st septemeber my baby will either be just born or not budgeing !

i need a dress that will just show my baby bump and not my horrible bumps ! - any ideas where to go ladies ? x

Newlook and BHS have some nice dresses. I'm getting married end of April and hope to still fit in my wedding dress lol.

Have a look at the Monsoon Website, also try Debenhams...

xxxxxxxxx

cheers ladies - its a nighmare im only 5ft so its finding something that will fit in lengh as well Frankie just had a look at that web site they have got some lovely drsses i love the silk midnight blue one xx

Ooo well found Frankie that website is great!! Just found a dress on there I love!

Lol, i was just looking at that website and thought the midnight blue dress would be nice for a wedding i have in june!

Have a look at Seraphine Maternity, they do alot of nice dresses suitable for weddings.

http://www.seraphine.com/maternity-clothes/maternity-occasion-dresses.html

Otherwise try somewhere like Monsoon - an empire style dress might look great without having to be maternity

OMG I officially hate you! :lol:

just had a look at that website as my Dad is getting married in July and have fallen in love with a dress. But its £225!!!! :shock:

maybe a bit much for something I wont be able to wear again.......... x

hey hun,
debenhams red herring do nice maternity clothes...i think "very" do maternity as well....you also have dorothy perkins. cant think of any others that wood do nice dresses for a wedding in maternity

xxx

I got my wedding dress at www.tiffanyrose.com

I'll be 31 weeks when we get married. They do lots of maternity bridal and special occasion wear. X

Last edited:
I am meant to be going to an evening do two days after my due date. Think I'll just ring Millets and book my tent now...

Have a look at Seraphine Maternity, they do alot of nice dresses suitable for weddings.

http://www.seraphine.com/maternity-clothes/maternity-occasion-dresses.html

Otherwise try somewhere like Monsoon - an empire style dress might look great without having to be maternity

OMG I officially hate you! :lol:

just had a look at that website as my Dad is getting married in July and have fallen in love with a dress. But its £225!!!! :shock:

maybe a bit much for something I wont be able to wear again.......... x

yeah thats the only thing that puts me off some of their dresses. some of them are really expensive if you are only going to wear it once. Different if you have a few functions to go to. I just keep my eye on their sale stuff

ASOS have some bargins think im going to order a few from there as there is loads on the sale and will do for the summer - first time in a few months that iv got excited about clothes shopping lol - thanx again ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back